Yeah amazing game! gameplay is very good.

nice video.

Completed the game with having 50 medkits in backpack :P.

@Big Boss also check quartermaster everyday,he gives you a weapon + 8-10 Items.Use firecrackers and flares to distract zombies.

Also weapons can be repaired limited times only check in inventory.

Edited by joken732a

Reviewers got butthurt over review codes being sent late.

Personally, i didn't like Dead Island..The game is just too monotonous..does Dying Light feel the same..Also weapons used to get defective after some usage and had to repair them on a workbench..Does this game have same mechanics..

Personally, i didn't like Dead Island..The game is just too monotonous..does Dying Light feel the same..Also weapons used to get defective after some usage and had to repair them on a workbench..Does this game have same mechanics..

I too didn't like Dead Island. This game is like way better. Yes the weapons break but you can repair them on the go, though limited times. Weapons have repair limits like 3, 4 etc. But if you don't have good weapons at start, you can just run away, and running away is fun due to very effective parkour mechanics. Then you can distract zombies with firecrackers, throw molotovs, throw burning or exploding blades, throw zombies into pits or spike traps, drop kick them, heck even become one of them by putting zombie blood over you and do it stealthily. All throw weapons like grenades, stars etc can be crafted anytime. This is so much better than Dead Island it's not even funny. Reviewers be damned.

I too didn't like Dead Island. This game is like way better. Yes the weapons break but you can repair them on the go, though limited times. Weapons have repair limits like 3, 4 etc. But if you don't have good weapons at start, you can just run away, and running away is fun due to very effective parkour mechanics. Then you can distract zombies with firecrackers, throw molotovs, throw burning or exploding blades, throw zombies into pits or spike traps, drop kick them, heck even become one of them by putting zombie blood over you and do it stealthily. All throw weapons like grenades, stars etc can be crafted anytime. This is so much better than Dead Island it's not even funny. Reviewers be damned.

Taken from Walking Dead probably... ;)

Thanks..will wait for its physical release..

Edited by Agent 47

What is the reason of the reviews being mediocre when everyone playing here is saying its good ?

For game like this which is not suited for everyone , it got decent score ( well atleast for PC version) . This is a hit/miss game , if you can overlook the story and repetitive task and have some fun with zombies along with 3 of your other friends , then its definitely fun game .

No workbench in DL..You can repair weapons anywhere with metal parts....

You can kill Volatile in few hits with Premium Remarkable Orange Katana..It has over 1600 damage plus you can add tons of upgrades to make it even more deadlier...

@Zodak: How are you shuffling between the side quests and main missions... getting the side stuff cleared first?

Ya Side missions first and then main missions.. I read final story missions are quite hard...You will die a lot if you are not properly leveled up with good quality gear....

Joken also said final story missions are quite hard and also bit frustrating...

Edited by Zodak™