Rainbow Six Siege

LeonardoInventions

If they don't allow dedicated servers on pc, then they may as well not release it on pc, stupid ubisoft.

Valve would have made it into one of the biggest competitive shooter on the planet while selling millions of skins without annoying any of the fanbase.

Perfectly said .

Sent from my Moto E using Tapatalk

Yeah..... still not feeling it.

The technical issues have been sorted out. For the most part anyway, some niggles here and there not withstanding. The game itself still has problems. Its way too content starved, I am getting bored of the PvP just in the beta itself. Even with the changes, there is still too much downtime between rounds, players should be in contact with each other MUCH sooner. Its like 5% shooting and 95% waiting or searching. Look at CSGO on how to do that right. Terrorist hunt is still solid but its getting stale pretty fast.

Agreed. The game feels like a subject and everything will come down to how much knowledge u have about it. Gunplay doesn't make much difference. Kinda realistic, but not enjoyable. Feels like tower defence. :P

I didn't have any problem with matchmaking on PC. Played 3 matches and got all the matches under a min. The coop is challenging even on normal. Mic is mandatory but the problem was I got 4 pinoys in the matchmaking, needs language/region filter.

The sound is AMAZING and graphics is decent. Didn't have any performance issue. All will come down to how boobisoft will tune the game and provide contents. Also all the gadgets and operators are pretty cool. Need to play the beta more to decide if I'll buy or not.