KiranB28

Alright guys, here is how to get it to work on phones, (Release is only for tablets as of now)

http://www.reddit.com/r/hearthstone/comments/2pestg/hearthstone_is_out_on_android_tablets/cmw6xy6

I got it to work on my LG G2, works well. ALthough I wont recommend it to anyone with a screen smaller than 5 inches, 5.5 be better.

You can play online etc with this.

:exoticdance:

• 3 months later...

Officially available on Smartphones! Playing it on my Moto X(2). They've done a good job with the interface. Still not as good as the iPad version but much better than running the tablet version on a 5" screen.

Anyone still playing this game?

Officially available on Smartphones! Playing it on my Moto X(2). They've done a good job with the interface. Still not as good as the iPad version but much better than running the tablet version on a 5" screen.

Anyone still playing this game?

I had stopped playing the game some months back. Now that the game is available on smartphones,i would start playing again.

• 7 months later...

Sure you can add me (NA Server) at KiranB#1453. I've hit Legend twice and happy to help.

Any regulars, feel free to join the Hearthstone India FB page as well! There are almost 700 members there, out of which 50+ or so are regularly active :)

• 2 months later...

By far the most fun thing Blizzard has ever created.

Whenever I get free time, I quickly login and play couple of rounds or do the daily quest. Spend special hour on Wednesday nights and weekends for tavern brawl. :D

Anybody active? I'm on EU.

Edited by Heaven Angel
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

H487Ak1.jpg

• 134 new cards
  • 4 old Gods, one of them is C'thun
  • Standard mode next week - Blizzard just clarified it. It will be available only after expansion is out.
  • Release date on late April/early May
  • C'thun 10 mana 6/6
  • 16 minions who buff God's attack and health

Blizzard headquarters in Irvine, California, was the setting for the press to know details of the new Hearthstone expansion. And Player One was there.
Called Whispers of the Old Gods, this new expansion brings new things to the popular game company. There will be 134 new cards and sixteen of them interact with the Gods. But what Gods? There will be four that will appear in Whispers of the Old Gods, with C'Thun to the head. The whispers of the Gods also contaminated to various minions, which now have different characteristics to those of before.
While Hearthstone will next week introduce a patch Standard mode (designed for new players), Whispers of the Old Gods come to light in late April or early May. To seduce everyone, Blizzard decided to give players all new cards and C'Thun. Player One had the opportunity to test the new expansion, which happens to The Grand Tournament, the previous one.
The biggest change is that these Gods will force attack and defense can be increased with the course of the game. Initially they come with 6 attack and 6 defense, but those sixteen minions are added accompanying him power of attack and defense, beyond what they themselves can do.
This means that, when playing the card of C'Thun -Cuesta ten do so mana, the power of God to do a different damage from batch to batch. And the damage it does when you play it. Hence the importance of putting together well mallets to accompany God and also be prepared with many cards on the table when being attacked with C'Thun.
In this regard, Player One spoke with Hamilton Chu, Executive Producer of Hearthstone. "This new expansion has a great feel, where these ancient evil from the bowels of the Earth, which can come and surprise are have many followers and henchmen that will make the I work for them. " He added that "we work in this expansion for a long time and we are very happy to finally show it to people. We love this game, everyone here play Hearthstone and we like to play in our spare time and we are very pleased to bring this new expansion to the world ".
Meanwhile, Dean -Designer Balance Ayala told Harthstone- Player One: "I am very happy to explore this new side of the game because Whispers of the Old Gods has perhaps scarier side, which we did not have before. so have that evil side brought Warcraft with the Old Gods makes that we can count on that side of the story. people will be able to see what crazy things do Gods Old and think they'll love it, new forms game, new decks and I think it will be successful. "
Finally, we spoke to the Senior Interface Designer Hearthstone, Derek Sakamoto, who told us that "for me the important thing is to see how new features behave, recipes for mallets, the new cards and rotation. All that is what I've been working the last few months, so I want to see how players interact with it to see if we did our job. that works for both new players and those who are already playing. "
Hearthstone has high expectations for Whispers of the Old Gods and lack increasingly less so that everyone can know the underworld of the Gods.
Edited by Heaven Angel