WhiteWolf

silent-hills-logo.jpg

Silent Hills

Developer - Kojima Productions

Publisher - Konami

Platform - Next-Gen Consoles

Engine - Fox

SilentHillReedus1.jpg

The P.T. playable demo that Sony announced at Gamescom and released earlier today on the PlayStation Store was actually a teaser for another game: a new Silent Hill from Metal Gear creator Hideo Kojima and director Guillermo del Toro.

Screenshots -

silent-hills-pt-2.jpg

P.T.SilentHills1.jpg

SH-PT_03.jpg

iklR9eKrpzbRO.jpg

more info...soon...

Someone please change the tittle to Silent Hills :/ ..Kojima you f**king troll :rant:

So, Del Toro cancelled his horror game Insane and started working on this with Kojima?

Also, if this is a Silent hill game then it's published and owned by Konami right? :P

OMG OMG a new silent hill :panic: :panic: :panic:

Megaton indeed

BC I didn't noticed this till now :/ Its a PS4 exclusive :(

Game is not owned or published by Sony...So, i doubt it will remain exclusive to PS4 for long :P.. Silent hill is owned by Konami.

Motherfker how did I miss this yesterday? I thought it is some motion/fitness game given the name.

New Silent Hill by Del Toro/Kojima ? :panic: :panic: :panic:

And I thought you wanted Kojima to stay away from Silent Hill.

I really want Kojima to work on the next Silent Hill. He is also good friends with Akira Yamaoka and Masahiro Ito and should try to bring them in on the next iteration.

Kojima should stay away from Silent Hill, or any other game for that matter. He's destined to only work on Metal Gear games for the rest of his life. If he wanted to work on something else he would've left Konami and formed his own studio like other big names in JPN industry.

Archived