Fallout 4

Heaven Angel

PS4 version is not getting mod support anytime soon, plus mods on consoles will not fix technical issues like on PC. Only Bethesda can fix technical issues on consoles not modders...

I am talking about pc version actually.....

they only have one trump card left and that's modding community(for pc) only modders can save this game now!

Edited by peaku

Here are some youtuber reviews including ACG

f**k these YT reviews..One guy is calling it near perfect game ever made :rofl: Seriously f**k such paid/biased YT reviews...

No game is perfect :nono:

Edited by WhiteWolf

then that's good...

well i think its a lol moment because on metacritic the mean of user reviews score is 5.4 but on ps4 score its 6.2.

Never trust metacritic user score in the first 2-3 weeks of release.Fanboys give games 0 scores :rofl:

Game is fun to play took some shots everything at ultra just godray at medium.

22530352609_79f8240229_h.jpg

22299766594_94a13214e5_h.jpg

22299716794_d12287b5bf_h.jpg

22922482195_b5e2b59d89_h.jpg

22299710884_a8e0014b85_h.jpg

22909031152_36dcadc665_h.jpg

22504132188_5c44a6695a_h.jpg

so did you get game crashes while playing?

i mean have you noticed/got any game crashes while playing ?

Edited by peaku

Played it for few hours...Game is not bad but damn those character models and animations look total garbage...If you like past Bethesda games then you will enjoy it..

Game runs fine on PC just turn of Ultra God rays...

From where did you buy the game?

Hey guys I'm new to here but not fallout, I have played it on PC with my step father's copy for like 10+ hours so i think i can give it a fair first impression.

What i liked :

1.The support to mods since it's based on skyrim engine

2.The combat feels smoother.

3.Dog is kinda useful find loots pin down opponents and doesn't die in 10 mins.

4.I like the layered armor system like you can strap a shoulder pad on top of your current one.

5.The crafting is great but the village building is ok although it get's tedious after sometime.

6.The soundtracks makes the atmosphere better so kudos there.

7.Seems like enemies are tad improved ;)

What i don't like :

1.Graphics y'all know it..what a letdown comparing it to witcher 3 and MGSV this looks like sh*t.

2.Boring and forgettable characters so far i don't care for any single one of them.

3.The Village building becomes a chore thanks to the ridiculous UI thanks a lot consoles.

4.The animations are wonky...and sometimes during dialogue cut-scenes it gets in my way, show blank walls or zoom in so far or blocked views.

5.So no skills only perks some of them are useless like no friendly fire and that means no more skills affecting dialogues.

6. Had quite a flew glitches and bugs from enemies floating and disappearing gun models.some players have reported being stuck and had to reload or startup crash.

7.It feels like my choices don't matter much at all.

8.Some hard-coded keys so bye bye to whoever likes changing the keys to what they are used to.

9.The dialogues are straight from a C grade movie although i admit it gets bit better as your progress but don't expect a huge difference.

10.Dialogue system is like : yes no maybe sarcasm/more info that literally was it for 90% of my time.

11.Playable map is so small.

12.You have to tweak ini files for fps aspect ratio things like that which one should not have a need.

Tip: if you right click the game and go to properties in steam, then go to the Betas tab, you can opt into the bug-fix release ( AKA beta ) -- it might fixed the crashing at startup problem.

It's not a bad bad game but not on par with the likes of witcher 3 either. Honestly it feels like a step back from New vegas and it really feels like a FPS with a sprinkle of rpg In the end it was a disappointment or maybe i was over-hyped, i will have fun with the game no doubt but all the time i would be thinking what it could have been instead.

If you are not a fallout fan or you didn't like fallout 3 then you won't like this either and to me it looks like bethesda has left the game for modders to make it better like the animations UI etc. but no amount of mods can fix that story-line and terrible dialogues.

If i have to i'll give it a 6.5-7/10.

Edited by RPGsmugsam

Damn, so many negative reviews here, agreed that Bethesda really dropped the ball when it comes to visuals.... It doesn't even look half as good as other open world games :( So disappointed considering it was my most anticipated game for this year after witcher 3!

Damn, so many negative reviews here, agreed that Bethesda really dropped the ball when it comes to visuals.... It doesn't even look half as good as other open world games :( So disappointed considering it was my most anticipated game for this year after witcher 3!

then, why the **** does it require 2gb gfx card at minimum??

I'm obviously in the minority here since i'm playing this on the PS4, but I haven't seen any drastic or gameplay-affecting frame rate drops, nor any bugs in my time spent so far. I've been reading the same on reviews; people tend to overblow things a lot of times. I even tried looking down my scope's sights in an outdoor, woody area to replicate that one video that got popular and saw no such slowdown. Great experience on the PS4 so far and very pleased they ironed out most of the bugs prior to launch.

• Like 1