Dark Souls 3

KnackChap

Developer : From Software

Publisher : Namco bandai

Release : 2016

Platforms : Xbox one, Playstation 4. PC after console release.

leaked details.

Here are the details:

• The game is coming to PlayStation 4 and Xbox One in 2016. PC is also listed, but is accompanied by the word “negotiable.”
  • The game will support “1-4 players,” meaning it’s possible you can summon more than one friend or there might be a player-versus-player element.
  • 10 playable classes, all available from the beginning of the game.
  • 45 new enemies, 15 new bosses. Characters and monsters from previous games are not included in that count.
  • 100 new weapons and 40 new armor sets with returning equipment not counted in that number.
  • 60 minutes of cutscenes, mostly in engine, rather than pre-rendered.
  • There will be around 12 areas in the game.
  • Will change the way you interact with players online. You’ll now participate in “Sacrifice Ceremonies.” You can drag bodies around, choose where to sacrifice them, perform the ritual, and visit another player’s game. Doing this makes you a target for other players. These will also change your game, such as a sacrifice creating a bonfire at the location you choose to sacrifice the body.
  • Light sources and enemy layouts have been changed.
  • BOss battles have a new “Heat Up” factor that “completely change” boss battles based on undescribed factors.
  • The game will add “Sword Fighting Arts,” which including “Rush In” and “Circle.” The former is a sacrifice attack that allows you to dive into an opponent and take damage while delivering a huge hit, while the latter sounds like a dodge move.

http://gematsu.com/2015/06/dark-souls-iii-first-details-screenshots-leaked#rTDYqTuPXEOdgFh5.99

screens.

89xb.png
99xb.png
A9xb.png
B9xb.png
C9xb.png

#praisethesun.

• Like 7

:panic:

Miyazaki working on this?

The game is coming to PlayStation 4 and Xbox One in 2016. PC is also listed, but is accompanied by the word “negotiable.”

WTF...DS1 and 2 sold over million copies on PC...We want PC version :rant:

Edited by WhiteWolf

The major question is whether this game is being directed by Miyazaki and the A - Team or is the B Team doing this? Also, some of the images (such as the tower image, the bridge and the statues on it etc.) look like they were copy pasted directly from Bloodborne. Hopefully, this changes and they make something unique to the game. Also hope they allow for the fast paced gameplay of Bloodborne. It was a blast playing the game aggressively.

Edited by roun90

Also, some of the images (such as the tower image, the bridge and the statues on it etc.) look like they were copy pasted directly from Bloodborne.

yup. it looks more like an expansion back to BB than DS3. think they should have gone with some other unique setting for the game and leave the victorian styled theme for BB.

:rofl: truer words havent been spoken

looks like exact copy of BB's areas.Including creepy statues

Yeah...I dont get it :wacko:

Maybe they are trying to link BB and DaS?? The purging of Yharnam was unsuccessful and the blood infection spread like darkness in Lordran/Drangelic

Or trying to rush the 'game release each year' method like NFS and AC? How can Miyazaki do to us like this...

Or maybe half screens are fake or the the whole thing...

Maybe they are trying to link BB and DaS?? The purging of Yharnam was unsuccessful and the blood infection spread like darkness in Lordran/Drangelic

Or trying to rush the 'game release each year' method like NFS and AC? How can Miyazaki do to us like this...

i guess this is made by the B-Team.Miyazaki blew his entire load for BB,now he needs time to recharge i guess :lol:

the first screenie that KC has posted,reminds me of the Blood Moon and One Reborn boss fight(where OR drops out of a cosmic anus)

Don't think From can link BB and DaS. BB brand is owned by Sony and DaS by Namco Bandai. This looks like the work of the B Team and they are just reusing the assets directly. But I think there is a possibility of this changing. Sony has plans for Bloodborne and I don't think they will appreciate From releasing an almost same looking game under a different brand on competing consoles.

Also, hope we can see a Miyazaki game soon. The enemy and boss designs in BB were just crazy.

Edited by roun90