Dark Souls 3

KnackChap

^demon souls and dark souls were slightly liked in some ways. If they want to link BB and souls in a subtle way I don't think it would be a problem here either.

DS2 dispite some silly flaws was really great and I heard dlcs make up for all the flaws in main game. I don't think the quality of game drops too much just because Miyazaki isn't working on the game.

^demon souls and dark souls were slightly liked in some ways.

Understatement of the decade. Demon and Dark Souls are near identical with slight refinements and small changes. There's more stuff common between the two than Bloodborne, SCEJ probably didn't want to sour their relationship with From/Miyazaki and work on future exclusives, so they didn't sue the sh*t out of Namco.

EDIT: Unless you mean slightly linked :P

Understatement of the decade. Demon and Dark Souls are near identical with slight refinements and small changes. There's more stuff common between the two than Bloodborne, SCEJ probably didn't want to sour their relationship with From/Miyazaki and work on future exclusives, so they didn't sue the sh*t out of Namco.

EDIT: Unless you mean slightly linked :P

But in this case, the images shown are literally almost the same. In the third image, raise the walls a little, remove the flags and put some werewolves there and no one will be able to tell it apart from Great Bridge leading to Cleric Beast. The last image shown, is almost indistinguishable from Night Cathedral Ward (near entrance to forbidden forest). I don't think Sony will have such a disregard for their IPs that they will allow such direct copying.

:panic:

Miyazaki working on this?

WTF...DS1 and 2 sold over million copies on PC...We want PC version :rant:

Dark souls sold around 1.7 million copy which is awesome considering the shitty port .

Well, its the same reasons or likely considering GTA5

1. They will up the visuals for PC. So they need more time

2. PC requires intensive testing vs consoles. Again, more time.

3. Modding will out-do console realease plus needs dev control.

Hence, release game on console 1st while PC version is taking its own sweet time.

Its just a leak. Nothing official announced. I am sure game will release on PC 1 month after Consoles just like DS2.

Most of those screens look weird. Why would they go back to DS1 HUD? Health bar and quick access menu looks exact copy of DS1. Nothing amazing about those screens that suggests Dark Souls 3. Looks like last gen stuff that didn't make it to the final games.

E3 is when I ll board the Hype Train, not now.

And still they are not releasing PC version? WTF :|

Just a rumor mate . It may mean that only digital copies will be released or the game will be delayed by 1-2 month just like DS2 . Unless its a Sony exclusive , if its coming to xbox then its definitely coming to PC :D

Edited by Abdulah

I think there are legitimate concerns about any franchise becoming too frequent. Cant think of a series thats gone annual or almost annual and been the better for it. CoD almost completely went to trash. AC did completely go to trash.

Lets see.

How else will they make a new game in just a year? [emoji14]

They should've started at the time ds2 was released.... also, isn't bb funded by Sony ? How can they rip off assets from bb and put into a multi plat game ?