Sony: We Should Probably Develop Less Games

In US people play where their friends are and also live > psn a reason why games sell more on xbox in genreal.

UC3 has a really good mp and is a better game than gears FOR ME AND NOOBZ imo

Do you even know the sales of forza ? Yea Forza 2 + 3 + 4 = Nearly 8 Million

FIXED

Talking of sales do you know about a game called Halo :bigyellowgrin:

You pointing a game is better than another without playing them both.Fanboyism by much what can I Say :threatenlumber:

Cheeky bastard. :lol:

Seriously though, Sony cant start making less games. People need those games to win forum wars by making lists.

Trying to appeal different genre is a bad thing right ?

FIXED

Talking of sales do you know about a game called Halo :bigyellowgrin:

You pointing a game is better than another without playing them both.Fanboyism by much what can I Say :threatenlumber:

I did say imo and everyone can see who the fanboy is.

Learn to discuss properly and respect each other opinion and stop calling other fanboys and noobz cause you wont survive much in this forum.

Gran Turismo 5 sales > Forza 2 , Forza 3 , Forza 4 [combined]

I did say imo and everyone can see who the fanboy is.

Learn to discuss properly and respect each other opinion and stop calling other fanboys and noobz cause you wont survive much in this forum.

Gran Turismo 5 sales > Forza 2 , Forza 3 , Forza 4 [combined]

Speaking of that Halo 3 Sales > KZ Series

Trials Evolution XBLA sales is much better than that of Starhawk Well because even if you state IMO you havent played Geow 3 so your comparison is irrelevant and you get the title of Fanboy for such comparisons.Since you have survived this far I might as well

I cant respect your opinion due to the above fact.I have learnt to discuss properly and respect others opinions but people stating false claims and asking to respect that and discuss properly is MEAN dude.

Talking about Fanboism i didnt say Gears3>UC3 or vice versa , you just implied it.

uc3 is more then 4.2.

Uncharted 1 was 3 million

Uncharted 2 was 6+

The uncharted series has sold 17 million in the last news

Uncharted 3 must be 6+ easily by now since it sells a lot in europe

uncharted GA must be 1 million

It was reported 2 weeks back on some Forums.

We'll see on E3.Gears 3 is also selling quite considerably.

I am stopping this argument right now cause I am tired of this sh*t.

Speaking of that Halo 3 Sales > KZ Series

Trials Evolution XBLA sales is much better than that of Starhawk Well because even if you state IMO you havent played Geow 3 so your comparison is irrelevant and you get the title of Fanboy for such comparisons.Since you have survived this far I might as well

I cant respect your opinion due to the above fact.I have learnt to discuss properly and respect others opinions but people stating false claims and asking to respect that and discuss properly is MEAN dude.

Talking about Fanboism i didnt say Gears3>UC3 or vice versa , you just implied it.

O_o and i was saying that uncharted sold less then gears doesnt mean gears is a better game\.

Quality != Sales that what i was saying. in regard to sales in US

and i was just telling that i prefer uc3 over geow 3 even though it sold less then gears. its fine if some say gears is better then uncharted i couldnt care any less but saying that sony games dont sell because they are not quality is what i was denying

lol Aft. :bigyellowgrin:

But seriously we gotta love sony , for the effort they put in to bring in many awesome titles, unlike microsoft always cashing in any chance they get.

From a business point of view MS win, Sony loses, but from us gamers point of view Sony is king!

i know where sony lacks - ONLINE MULTIPLAYER

xbox live is so Superior even if its paid compared to Free on PSN, myself and many many people i know prefer to purchase multiplat games on the xbox than on PS3. e.g.COD, battlefield, FIFA etc.

they really need to fix their online and yes give party chatroflroll2.gif

Gotta love these bloated sales numbers ... UC GA is 1m ? when the PSV itself is barely crossing 1m? lmao :lol:

Seriously though, Sony cant start making less games. People need those games to win forum wars by making lists.

:rofl:

Gotta love these bloated sales numbers ... UC GA is 1m ? when the PSV itself is barely crossing 1m? lmao :lol:

:rofl:

Why will i bloat something ?

Uncharted Series sales were revealed @ 17 million which is official. I was estimating for each title. Huh

and the numbers now that i have checked

Uc1 is 4.5

UC2 is 5.5

uc3 + GA is 7.2 million

they are the latest estimate i found.

Archived