Steam deals

Aftrunner

246 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Midweek Madness - 75% off on all Kalypso Strategy games.

There are some gems in there... including the entire Commandos collection, Tropico and Patrician.

I'm tempted to get Patrician IV but I'm sure the price will fall even further in a later deal.

Starting today, Steam offers a new 24-hour deal, every single day. Look for the deals each day on the front page of Steam. Or follow us on twitter or Facebook for instant notifications wherever you are!

Source.

GOD

FECKING

DAMNIT!

:suicide:

singularity is available for 10$ on steam. it's actually a pretty decent game, and i enjoyed it when i played through it. i'd say it's worth the asking price, and is also the lowest it has ever been available to us for purchase.

Test Drive Unlimited 2 for 9.98 on D2D

Test Drive Unlimited 1 for 9.98 on D2D

Dungeons & Dragons: Neverwinter Nights 2 Platinum for 9.98 on D2D

50% off on all Atari games. Link

Some decent deals here; NWN2 is a good deal, especially with the multiplayer base it has. the Witcher has been available for $10 since quite some time, so thats an ok deal . Arma, is well...a unique game :D so cant really say

witcher is already available for 4.99 usd at GOG. buy it from there instead if have not bought already.

does gog also work like steam, in the sense that they allow you redownloads?

any game purchased via gog are 100% DRM free. While downloading only (and that too if you are downloading via GOG downloader ) you will have to log in to GOG downloader, once downloaded, it's all done.

Anyone interested in the Terraria 4 pack? It comes out to about 7.50 per person (360 Rs Apporx). First impressions are pretty good and its been sitting on the top 3 of Steam top sellers for a couple of weeks now.