DmC Devil May Cry

pArth

Check this news out:

DmC: Dante is Now the Son of a Demon and Angel

Capcom has shared new story details for the DmC reboot. Any Devil May Cry fan will recall that in the original first 4 games Dante and his twin brother Virgil were sons of a human woman and demonic male, named Sparda. Not so in this reboot.

According to a new blog post on Capcom Europe Dante in Ninja Theory’s take of the long running series is a half demon AND half angel.

The Dante of DmC is a young man discovering and coming to terms with what it means to be the child of a demon and an angel.

This split personality has a major impact on gameplay with Dante being able to call upon angel and demon abilities at will, transforming his Rebellion sword on the fly to dramatically affect both combat and movement.

Capcom teases that DmC will include “familiar faces” from the series, implying that Trish and Virgil will appear in this franchise revamp at some point. Capcom also promises that DmC ”will remain true to the Devil May Cry DNA so cherished by the fans, while bringing a new level of cinematic quality to the title.”

Source: DmC: Dante is Now the Son of a Demon and Angel

and now the official art-work (NSFW):

94868735.jpg

Source: Ninja Theory Boards

lmao half angel half demon :lol:...good thing is , I guess this officially confirms the game isnt cannon?.... hurray , do wat you want with the game NT ...time to wait for DMC5...

So the story is about some retarded Demon/Angel kid whos in an asylum.... I dont get it , why bother calling this DMC?... its got nothing to do with it...

Weren't you supporting this game :huh: welcome again :hug:

Check this news out:

DmC: Dante is Now the Son of a Demon and Angel

Source: DmC: Dante is Now the Son of a Demon and Angel

and now the official art-work (NSFW):

94868735.jpg

Source: Ninja Theory Boards

OMG! the art work! the art work! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Y does dante have UK flag on his Shirt O_o???

Weren't you supporting this game :huh: welcome again :hug:

I liked the idea about explaining Dantes past,putting a deep story. etc...I thought they will change his look after the Fans raged about ... but now it looks like some gay emo sh*t ... and the story is also looking to be sh*t....and dante looks fugly....

And lol Trish and vergil gonna be in the game too :rofl: .... lets see how horrible they are...

Still dunno why they are using DMC name if its got nothing to do with DMC... they could just make it a new ip , but looks like they want the money :lol: ...what f**s....

Considering none of NT's games are better than DMC4.... I srsly doubt THIS of all the games will beat it :P ....

Also I srsly dont know WTF the team that made DMC is doing at Capcom (Capcom production studio 4 is it?) .... I mean the only titles I have seen Capcom develop themselves are SF,MvC,MH and RE(and who knows if RE6 is being done by them) ....

The game won't be that bad,trust mebut i do hope that they release a DMC5 with old dante in future

says the guy who thinks Uncharted has ALWAYS been a Gears wannabe

your history is not good enough to make me believe :giggle:

Archived