Movie Discussion Thread

HundredProofSam

hahahahah wtf ghost tits , boobs just doesn't disappear ahhahahaha

the guys who wrote the film must be too wasted that day

Edited by kushalrocks

Director Tony Scott jumps to death from bridge

L

OS ANGELES -- Tony Scott, director of blockbusters Top Gun and Days of Thunder, jumped to his death Sunday from the Vincent Thomas Bridge, authorities said.

Gus Ruelas, AP

According to the Associated Press, Scott, 68, climbed a fence on the bridge and jumped around 12:30 p.m. One report quoted a coroner's report that said Scott jumped "without hesitation."

U.S. Coast Guard Lt. Jennifer Osburn told the Daily Breeze that a suicide note was found inside Scott's black Toyota Prius, which was parked on one of the eastbound lanes of the bridge.

Authorities used sonar equipment to find Scott's body in the port's murky waters. Divers recovered his body about 4:30pm.

Scott was director of Tom Cruise's Top Gun, as well as Beverly Hills Cop II and the remake of The Taking of Pelham 1 2 3.

Known for his trademark red baseball cap, the British-born Scott was the brother of director Ridley Scott, and the two shared producing credits on the CBS dramas The Good Wife and NUMB3RS.

Saw Rises Again

As to how Bruce Returns to Gotham

It takes Bruce almost 100 days to recover from the broken back and make the jump .He returns Gotham 49 days later .

As to how he could have returned,i think its highly likely that he returned as apart of the food supplies the same way the special cops reach Gotham .As to how Bruce survived without any cash ,the hint is Begins and when he lives alongside the poor.

As to how he survived

There is a point where you see a big building ahead and to avoid it,he flies the bat in a vertical direction and he then presses a button which could be eject or a missile.In the next shot we see the Bat blasts through the building in a horizontal direction .So Possibly 2 Bats

It still should've been explained properly. The number of assumptions we have to make for some parts to make sense is staggering. Just read The Dark Knight Rises spoiler thread. No movie should have people try and fill in the gaps so much.

Edited by Bagpipes

It still should've been explained properly. The number of assumptions we have to make for some parts to make sense is staggering. Just read The Dark Knight Rises spoiler thread. No movie should have people try and fill in the gaps so much.

Depends bro

My Favorite movie is Inception and it's ending needs to be assumed (arguably)

Inception's ending is ambiguous. It was meant to be that way. I don't think TDKR was meant to be so full of little holes. It's like friggin swiss cheese piece

I think we both have an opinion on TDKR which we cannot change .

Just interested what do u think is the ending of Inception ?

Cause I think there is a very clear ending to it