Marriage and Gaming : I do?

piper

5364435416_89d5867c50_z.jpg

I realised that i was looking for a good looking girl i had chat with my uncle who deals in these matters especially told me that "Item sirf 1-2 saal thak rahi gi uske baad personality matter karegi shaadi main" , I'll consider that seriously now.

I slightly differ in my opinion. One gets attracted to the opposite sex primarily because of the way one looks,carries himself/herself or personality as such. Though it is obvious that below the surface one should be nice and compatible, good looks and good body is extremely important to keep the attraction going. Many people get into extra marital affair because their marriage loses the sexual spark due to looks or other reasons and they find it in other people outside marriage.

Look for a partner who is pleasant looking, who turns you on and also is compatible with you.

That is very true.

'Hot' looks will fade with time (giving way to more graceful looks for that matter) but the one thing that will not change, is the person. Once you're old(er), you'll really want your companion to be understanding of your thoughts, someone you can have long conversations with.

Hmm.. true. The partner need not be very hot or greek god, but the chemistry or "hot" quotient should remain regardless the looks. I am really not going to be a very happily married wife if I start to find my husband less hot and more nice - we are just friends, after my marriage.. :scarerun:

Ever noticed how some married couples look so boring together? No fun, no spark, no chemistry, no want/ mischief in eyes, no attempt to look/dress better to attract attention of the partner... That's when you know the marraige is getting boring..Time for some renovation. Internal and External..

Thats why i always test the sense of humor first.

This is funny... and that HR girl thought you were very formal with low sense of humor. :bigyellowgrin:

• Like 1

This is funny... and that HR girl thought you were very formal with low sense of humor. :bigyellowgrin:

Sometimes no matter how hard we try in reality our imagination takes over us completely.

Thanks.. I think I will become a good wife.. What do you think ??

That depends on what your-would-be-hubby and his preferences, thinking. So, dont stress it. There is no definition of a good wife or husband. :)

That depends on what your-would-be-hubby and his preferences, thinking. So, dont stress it. There is no definition of a good wife or husband. :)

My would be husband's preferences doesn't matter anymore. He has to deal with me. Period. :threatenlumber:

:exoticdance:

I have been advised by my friends and colleagues that there are only 2 types of professions from which I would like girls

1. Hotel Management

2. Scientist

Reason being I'm a Foodie and I have hardly ever praised anyone for there food ( Even my colleagues call me Born Critic)

Secondly I used to like a girl shes a scientist and she also used to like me and she was the only girl who wont laugh on girlly jokes ( yes some are so pathetic someone has to tell when to laugh when in a group ) and we had a good time as she would involve in any intellectual talk I.e Nanotechnology and we both used to have opposing views to society and always have something different than others but we only kept it to friendship. :lol:

I have been advised by my friends and colleagues that there are only 2 types of professions from which I would like girls

1. Hotel Management

2. Scientist

Reason being I'm a Foodie and I have hardly ever praised anyone for there food ( Even my colleagues call me Born Critic)

Secondly I used to like a girl shes a scientist and she also used to like me and she was the only girl who wont laugh on girlly jokes ( yes some are so pathetic someone has to tell when to laugh when in a group ) and we had a good time as she would involve in any intellectual talk I.e Nanotechnology and we both used to have opposing views to society and always have something different than others but we only kept it to friendship. :lol:

Your wedding present:

cooking-for-geeks.jpg

It was nice knowing you

:cry:

Jeba bro, for real????

:( Yeah

yes yes dadda getting married :paagaldan ce:

:kisstogether:

Oye Kani, congratulations are in order then!!!!! Events in Bangalore itself (I'm inviting myself then... ) ?

Most welcome bro.. Dont have us friend in Facebook so couldnt send the invite :( It's high time we add each other.. har married aadmi ko ek kandhe ki jarrorat hoti hai.. :samui:

Kani, ab tere ko naani yaad aayegi..

Congratulations in advance, and welcome to the married gamers club... :hug:

:cry: ek week bhi nahin hua.. My sister filled her ears telling ps3 was my first wife before she stepped in... Today she attacked my controller and hid it.. main to gaya.. tips batao :helpsmilie:

Awesome News..

Congratulations Kani and Hone wali Mrs. Kani..

Hope you have a great wedding!!

Thanks

and I get this message

You have posted a message with more emoticons that this board allows. Please reduce the number of emoticons you've added to the message

Forum software y u no understand bhanwnaon ko

Most welcome bro.. Dont have us friend in Facebook so couldnt send the invite :( It's high time we add each other.. har married aadmi ko ek kandhe ki jarrorat hoti hai.. :samui:

:

:threatenlumber: aur main toh fb list main hu...still no invite :threatenlumber:

:P congratulations,and best wishes for life ahead :hug: