Team ICO Collection

playstation

Well I've played SOTC twice so Ico is the only new thing for me and I want the best possible experience. Regarding the TV, it's blown a couple of fuses or something and it's gonna take some time, like 2 weeks min.

If so people who've played Ico on the PS2 and who are playing it now, difference? CC?

Big difference, Ico on PS2 looked like PS1 game (which it was) with shitty resolution and framerate. PS3 version looks like completely different game with added texture, MLAA, fps etc. I'd say wait till you get your TV back and then play it.

Big difference, Ico on PS2 looked like PS1 game (which it was) with shitty resolution and framerate. PS3 version looks like completely different game with added texture, MLAA, fps etc. I'd say wait till you get your TV back and then play it.

Alrite. Waiting it is. Danke.

Mohit

^abey..Gears toh 3 million se zyaada copies bech chuka hai... 5 din mein.. kya mazaak bana raha uska... :lol:

sales charts par game uppar nichey hotey rehte hai...... :bigyellowgrin: ...Sotc will go down in just few days...Once Rage nd all are out next week.... :console:

Mohit

^abey..Gears toh 3 million se zyaada copies bech chuka hai... 5 din mein.. kya mazaak bana raha uska... :lol:

sales charts par game uppar nichey hotey rehte hai...... :bigyellowgrin: ...Sotc will go down in just few days...Once Rage nd all are out next week.... :console:

everyone knows it will come down after few days....par 10 saal purana game tera so called game ka ga*d phad diya....isse bada baat kya ho sakta hai........woh bhi north america mein....the strongest hold of xbox and gears......isko bolta hai achievement....

Mohit

Don't take it personally dude, it happens :console:

everyone knows it will come down after few days....par 10 saal purana game tera so called game ka ga*d phad diya....isse bada baat kya ho sakta hai........woh bhi north america mein....the strongest hold of xbox and gears......isko bolta hai achievement....

lol 2-3 din k liye hype k wajeh se top par gaya toh g**d phat gayi? ..its ahead of even Fifa 2 in uk.....that doesn't mean it will outsell Fifa 12 :lol:

...Zyaada excited mat ho.... :console:

Mohit

lol zodak ki jali......GeOW got knocked down by a 10 yr old game thats not even a shooter.......

:roflroll: :roflroll:

Arre unsure kyun re?

Its pleasantly surprising to see something offbeat topping the chart for once. :)

Zodka, :slap:

i am not sure coz sometimes it feels u are being sarcastic and not genuinely mean it....anyways i take this u meant genuinely...thanks.

'Yeah quite happy with the sales...

@zodak,

BradleyYawnTaunt.gif.opt.gif

10 saal purana game yeh haalat kiya hai..toh uc3 kya karega :P

Yeah it's shocking man. f**king shocking. I guess all those years of every gaming site saying that both games were awesome have finally paid off.

They should just turn down the resolution of Planescape Torment and release it on consoles. That should help in getting money back.

As for Gears 3, UC3 and this comparison. You guys are genuinely kidding, right? UC2 in spite of its crazy reviews did not sell too much. Gears just happens to be one of the largest gaming franchises - ever.

They should just turn down the resolution of Planescape Torment and release it on consoles. That should help in getting money back.

As for Gears 3, UC3 and this comparison. You guys are genuinely kidding, right? UC2 in spite of its crazy reviews did not sell too much. Gears just happens to be one of the largest gaming franchises - ever.

times have changed...it naturally would not sell much as ps3 user base was not big enough also ....it still did pretty good and now it is more popular than ever....now let us talk abt sales.......despite gears series marketing being much better than uc series....i say the best comparision of sales between these two start now......bring it on zodak! ....3-4 saal tu sales book khola...ab hum log ka badi hai...:wOOtjumpy:

Archived