FIFA 12 Pro Club - IVG PROs XI

rad2689

I wld b the happiest if Dom came back coz he's the perfect Target man. When he's thr, i have the freedom to play in the hole n run the line and not play as the last man.

I'm not saying that freak and navdeep bhai ain't good but Dom's heading was awesome and my understanding with him was like my understanding with Tarun.

Funny how we had this discussion yesterday only I think. Dom and you formed a great partnership up front. I have been in touch with him lately and he is too busy with work but maybe he will return one day :) I feel bad that Rad has had so many strike partners changed in the last few months as it is very tough for him to form an understanding. I believe Fear and Rad were a great combination and could have even equalled Dom-Rad partnership had Fear stuck along but well ... it wasn't to be.

Just put in Fifa 11 and here are some interesting stats....

So far...

1] Rad is the top scorer of our club with a total of 205 goals :majesty:

2] I have made the highest appearances for our club. Infact, I have played a total of .... .... 493 matches :O

3] I have most MOMs for our club. Total MOMs: 68; Lazy has the 2nd highest number of MOMs

4] Rad has highest number of assists as well with a total of 80 assists :majesty:

Just put in Fifa 11 and here are some interesting stats....

So far...

1] Rad is the top scorer of our club with a total of 205 goals :majesty:

2] I have made the highest appearances for our club. Infact, I have played a total of .... .... 493 matches :O

3] I have most MOMs for our club. Total MOMs: 68; Lazy has the 2nd highest number of MOMs

4] Rad has highest number of assists as well with a total of 80 assists :majesty:

rad n assists :rofl:

he was the only one to play in attack amongst the regulars in fifa11 thats y :P

not jelly but a fact :P

goals scored :majesty: but assists :rofl:

I think most of them are from FIFA 11 n coz of Dom's headers on my crosses.

yesterday also i had 3 or 4 assists. I'm a team player. :P

Brilliant club session tonight. We all played so well :thumbsup: ... even against The Unicorns we were really amazing (Unicorns are like an awesome pro club with total points around 5800). Amazing session.

Lazy- the team looks so much complete after you have returned. Your crosses and your positioning were fantastic.

Mahes: What a brilliant debut. You were very good in defence and with a few tweaks, you are gonna be a great player. :good:

Beat and Rock- fantastic as usual.

Now as I had said before ... here is a complete table which contains the full stats of all IVG Pros XI's existing members. Ofcourse, there are games where other teams quit, etc and those games cannot be counted here since there is no record for those games. But the table contains each and every recorded match played by a player throughout his time at IVG Pros XI.

Since in Fifa 11, there was no stat for total tackles made or total passes made, I have just added the successful passing % and successful tackling % of Fifa 11 and 12 and divided it by 2 to get an average of the passing and tackling % of the pros.

Here is the table ... starting from the player who has played most matches and going downwards. This table is as on 5-1-2012 and today is the day when I have reached 500 games for Pro Clubs. Would not have been possible without you guys :hug:

ivgprosstats.jpg

Archived