The Football Thread

Xeno

liv 1 nil up..........

manu lost!! :):D

its high time evra stops playin at lm.......

real playin sevilla in da second leg of super copa!!

ITS OUR TITLE!! B)B) prediction::3 nil to real!..............2 from rvn n 1 from sneijder

HALA MADRID!!

MADRIDISTA FOREVA!

yippeeee!!

we(real madrid) signed heinze n hav reached an agreement with chelsea over robben also..........really g8t news!!.......**2 days for la liga to start :) **

cicinho transfered to roma..

heinze was gettin old anyways...... :P

So, no fellow Liverpool fans here? :D

Well, I couldn't care less about Heinze never rated him too highly. What Man U really need is a striker who can score goals, just stay there in the penalty box, and catch the opportunity when it comes. This has been a horrible start for them, and I don't think they will find it easy against Tottenham.

What I am really excited about is the start of La Liga and Serie A. A great opening fixture for La Liga- Real Madrid vs Atl Madrid (my fav La Liga team). It's going to be an awesome start.

And I am soooo excited about the return of Juventus and Alessandro Del Piero :D After a year of wait they will be finally back. It's a shame Tata Sky sucks, so I will have to watch an online stream, but I can't wait to see Juve in action again.