SRINI87

The 24 Hours of Le Mans Join Project CARS

Slightly Mad Studios is proud to announce a new partnership with the Automobile Club de l’Ouest, organizers of the world-famous 24 Hours of Le Mans, that will allow gamers to experience the world’s biggest motor race in Project CARS.

Players will be given the unique opportunity to tackle one of motorsport’s most daunting and challenging tasks, a high-speed race twice around the clock at day & night, rain or shine.

Project CARS will be the first racing game to properly simulate all the aspects that make the Le Mans 24 Hours one of the most challenging racing events in the world, as gamers will be given the chance to run the event in real-time, facing a full grid of 55 opponents on track.

On their way to the top spot of the podium, players have to dodge GT traffic at high speeds and fight the elements as Project CARS dynamic time-of-day & weather engine makes the virtual race twice around the clock every bit as unpredictable & challenging as the real event.

pCARS-2014-06-14-15-40-26-761-Kopie-150x pCARS-2014-06-14-16-00-50-811-Kopie-150x pCARS-2014-06-14-15-41-41-563-Kopie-150x

pCARS-2014-06-13-15-00-37-962-Kopie-150x pCARS-2014-06-13-14-59-22-486-Kopie-150x 14431230711_f029e3f6cd_o-Kopie-150x150.j

src: WMDportal

• 2 weeks later...

PS4 footage..Looks much better than ShitClub. :lol: And this game runs at 1080p60fps on PS4 not 30fps :P

needlessly trying to instigate flame wars in a completely unrelated thread. banned for a month.

Poor Zodka. Should have compared it to Forza or Grid. Probably would have survived. :lol:

So, a question. Will there be consistency in this new "rule"? Ban for the next person that disparages CoD in a BF thread? Watch Dogs in a GTA thread? LOL in the DOTA thread? Cause like half the userbase is about to get banned if thats the case.

I didn't know Zodka was this popular :lol:

Gonna send him the transcript in steamchat, he'll be flattered.

Come on. You know better. Its not about Zodka.

Do you really think the ban is fair? The guy compared two racers on the same platform and got banned cause (lets face it) one of them happened to be a PS4 exclusive.

But fine, if thems the rules then thems the rules. But why are they only enforced for some games? Did half the people in the Watch Dogs thread get banned too when I wasnt looking?

Come on. You know better. Its not about Zodka.

Do you really think the ban is fair? The guy compared two racers on the same platform and got banned cause (lets face it) one of them happened to be a PS4 exclusive.

But fine, if thems the rules then thems the rules. But why are they only enforced for some games? Did half the people in the Watch Dogs thread get banned too when I wasnt looking?

TBH I'm not really that involved with day-to-day affairs, I'm just an honorary mod. But I believe there has to be history of warnings reg same offence before someone gets banned, and the same 3-4 people get banned again and again so its not a coincidence. Zodka was just unlucky enough to pull a Suarez at a wrong time, and this thread went down the shitter because of that.

Also exclusives are touchy matters no matter what the platform is, that's the nature of exclusives. If someone shits on WD in GTA thread and next 3-4 posts ignores it, nobody cares. Sadly the same thing doesn't happen with exclusives and you need to call someone to clean-up the mess.

I didn't know Zodka was this popular :lol:

Gonna send him the transcript in steamchat, he'll be flattered.

irony is same guys were calling other people as ank defense force when he was been stalked on the forums but have no problem with defending a guy who has been banned the maximum number of times on the forums for trolling. i wonder where these people were when a couple guys were banned yesterday for calling each other kids and what not in gen chat. ;)

awwwww...... so not fair. go cry me a river. if the moderation was fair here people like zodak and a few others would have been banned permanently from the forums long ago.

Just like when Hope was banned in Witcher & Naruto thread it was about Hope

Not the games

Those weren't exclusives to any platform

"

shhhh.... dont break their hearts.

irony is same guys were calling other people as ank defense force when he was been stalked on the forums but have no problem with defending a guy who has been banned the maximum number of times on the forums for trolling. i wonder where these people were when a couple guys were banned yesterday for calling each other kids and what not in gen chat. ;)

awwwww...... so not fair. go cry me a river. if the moderation was fair here people like zodak and a few others would have been banned permanently from the forums long ago.

shhhh.... dont break their hearts.

OT

shoudnt mohit bhaiya be back now ?

i mean weren't they suspended for week ?

Archived