Gran Turismo 5 Spec II

KnackChap

Okay do you guys get better with practice or what?

some of the levels are so damn tough that if you make one mistake for a 5 lap race, you are f**ked !

And also whats with the nascar drafting event .. I can overtake only 2 or 3 cars at max. Even at straights and while drifting, my car acts like a slouch.

I almost threw the controller in frustration and went to play COD MW2.. (which is really very average IMO )

Okay do you guys get better with practice or what?

some of the levels are so damn tough that if you make one mistake for a 5 lap race, you are f**ked !

And also whats with the nascar drafting event .. I can overtake only 2 or 3 cars at max. Even at straights and while drifting, my car acts like a slouch.

I almost threw the controller in frustration and went to play COD MW2.. (which is really very average IMO )

you get better with practise, nascar drafting is easy, just try to be behind them as much as possible and then at the turn slow a little so you are behind them for gaining speed on the straight as they'll also gain on the straight, try this.

Congrats Parth, how did you manage the setup of the wheel? I mean fixed it to your table or something? Pics when installed please !

Right now i have just installed it temporarily on my dining table ( tv is on the other side of dining table) just to play on the big tv downstairs. I will bring it upstairs in my room , and i am planning to setup the wheel on the keyboard desk that comes out of the computer table.

One of the biggest names in gaming history and the most popular racing game ever made, has managed to sell over 2.4 million copies during its first 4 days. Considering that an unprecedented 1.5 million were copies pre-ordered in Europe alone.

This makes Granturismo 5 one of the biggest title generators in gaming history and the fastest selling racing game in this generation.

Over 100 retailers hosted Midnight events In Europe Mid East alone.

Gran Turismo 5 was released in over 40 countries.

To date, more than 55 million copies of the games in the GT franchise have been sold worldwide, making it the most successful Racing and Playstation game.

Here are the sale figures:

EMEAA: 1,841,500 copies (Europe Mid East Africa Asia)

Japan: 212,296 copies

Americas: 382,000 copies

i once thought but seeing as i can't get gold in even the b-license tests so me not :(

@all those pp who call me pro :chair:

Dude, you are the superman who hasn't found his red brief, the spiderman who hasn't taken the first leap, the batman who till only knows bats are birds! You are a pro If not now, in the making! :)

This makes Granturismo 5 one of the biggest title generators in gaming history and the fastest selling racing game in this generation.

Awesome news

vxshg1223013qepvxxcjemq.gif

Dude, you are the superman who hasn't found his red brief, the spiderman who hasn't taken the first leap, the batman who till only knows bats are birds! You are a pro If not now, in the making! :)

sahi mein bhai , let's race online today and then you'll know, tonight after 10 ok ?

Awesome news

the gone era :(

15 million?? :O

I am being logical bro..ofcourse not that it will achieve all that in short time....it will take time .....if you see previous titles they all made it above 10million ....this being first next gen full gt...plus the initial sales have only been so awesome...it sure will go a long way.

Archived