What you bought this week

HundredProofSam

Stick to gaming related stuff

what are you talking about ?

There were four pics there:

1) A pic with two kickass games in it (Skyrim and Bayonetta)

2) A Batman wall Clock... A frigging BATMAN CLOCK...It is definitely as much related to gaming, if not more, as a batman Tshirt

3) Ferrari Bags/Jacket...Most of the Racing games have Ferrari cars in them.

4) Shoes : Agreed my bad..but then again I have seen multiple posts where people posted shoes,Nike bags,watches, Books, routers and what not.

So if you think any of the 4 pics were 'sh*t', I would say go back a few pages and understand what all can be categorized as 'non gaming related sh*t'.

Also I guess we should stop posting Movie Bluray's or according to you they are related to gaming cause we can play them in a ps3?

You're a moderator ..you're not supposed to be intimidating (leave that to Jiggy) rather try to keep the forums friendly.

If you wanna be stringent make everyone follow the rules thats all.

You're a moderator ..you're not supposed to be intimidating (leave that to Jiggy) rather try to keep the forums friendly.

I.Love.You

So refreshing to see someone "speak their mind"

/tells his little army of delusional minions "See I told you, I told you"

what are you talking about ?

There were four pics there:

1) A pic with two kickass games in it (Skyrim and Bayonetta)

2) A Batman wall Clock... A frigging BATMAN CLOCK...It is definitely as much related to gaming, if not more, as a batman Tshirt

3) Ferrari Bags/Jacket...Most of the Racing games have Ferrari cars in them.

4) Shoes : Agreed my bad..but then again I have seen multiple posts where people posted shoes,Nike bags,watches, Books, routers and what not.

So if you think any of the 4 pics were 'sh*t', I would say go back a few pages and understand what all can be categorized as 'non gaming related sh*t'.

Also I guess we should stop posting Movie Bluray's or according to you they are related to gaming cause we can play them in a ps3?

fair enough.

So how about i update the OP and allow the below only things...

1. Games.

2. Games related Accessories.

3. Movies.

4. Gaming Merchandise like Tshirts, Action Figures, Clocks.

5. Phones and Tablets

6. Mp3 players

Suggest if you want to add anything else.

Something that was allowed earlier but no more will be..

1. Cars

2. Wrist Watches.

3. Liquor Bottles.

These were usually the non related gaming things that were genrally allowed. Anything else that explicitly needs to be added let me know, and i will do the needful. Going forward everything else will be disapproved.

Edited by AtheK

No offense but thats a dick move :thumbdown:

Where is the harm in sharing non gaming related stuff too? this is GC with stuff like heart break, Cars, Android , Apple, Babe threads after all.

You can restrict it to electronic items+Book only if you really like restricting things

Also nowhere does it say,or establish strictly that this is strictly gaming related. How did this come in the first place?

Anyhow your forum,you do whatever you want :P

Edited by ColorCodePurple

zEGqz.jpg

Forgive me Kaz... :samui:

Liquor Bottles.

Except this & anything that might influence teens badly with discussions like cigars or anything , i don't get why we can't post about other major things we buy like cars which maybe relevant to other buyers out here , anyway thats just my say

Except this & anything that might influence teens badly with discussions like cigars or anything , i don't get why we can't post about other major things we buy like cars which maybe relevant to other buyers out here , anyway thats just my say

well yes, but we need to streamline it somehow, we have had instances of people coming up with posts of jockey's and there newly acquired nike shoes or kind. Well then everyone can come up with a comparison, if this then why not that. It's tough that way.

Anyway this is still an open topic and we can discuss to make this better.

@Snake: How can you.....

Edited by AtheK

No offense but thats a dick move :thumbdown:

Where is the harm in sharing non gaming related stuff too? this is GC with stuff like heart break, Cars, Android , Apple, Babe threads after all.

You can restrict it to electronic items+Book only if you really like restricting things

Also nowhere does it say,or establish strictly that this is strictly gaming related. How did this come in the first place?

Anyhow your forum,you do whatever you want :P

:doh:

Check the OP

It clearly says gaming related stuff