Amazon Deals

playstation

NO wayy man . In india ?

Yes it is..i saw it once in nature's basket which is owned by Godrej in bangalore..I saw it around last year..You can get confectionaries, meat, cheese etc which are not indian made at the store..Little expensive though.

There is one more store called "Brown Tree" on church street in bangalore..Even they might have it..Never seen it there though..

Canada Dry is still available..

WOW!...:O

NO wayy man . In india ?

I doubt too bur he below posts is worth checking out if you in Banglore.

Yes it is..i saw it once in nature's basket which is owned by Godrej in bangalore..I saw it around last year..You can get confectionaries, meat, cheese etc which are not indian made at the store..Little expensive though.

There is one more store called "Brown Tree" on church street in bangalore..Even they might have it..Never seen it there though..

I will check some stores here too but i highly doubt....

• 2 weeks later...

amazon.in has serious problems sending stuff to the northeast region...i ordered two packs of coke zeroes and its rs200 for both of them after the applied promotion and the fedex guys came to deliver today and were charging me rs300 ignoring the promotion applied.. Same thing happened last month with my xbox one when they again ignored the promotion discount and charged me full mrp though that got solved after a lot of arguing but today i didnt even bother and straight up called amazon told them everything and they said it wont be problem anymore and i told them i will keep ordering it and if they ignore the discount and charge me full mrp again, i will not accept it and order it again.

Archived