Starhawk

Karooo

Finally warhawk 2 ! I had spent like 200+ hours in warhawk and even now (i mean before PSN downtime ) it was fun to play . I hope this time they fix the steep learning curve so that everyone can enjoy it

Have you guys never played Warhawk before? :doh:

I had , loved the game and flying mechanics but it it seemed everyone always pwnt me , never had a KDR of over 0.3 in anygame , ever

so did not play it a lot , it is still there on my HDD

They haven't shown anything yet.

There are space battles, yes absolutely. There are big, epic space battles in and around planets and space stations and you can build in space too. We’re not showing all the stories in Starhawk just yet due to the production schedule but we wouldn’t have called the game Starhawk if we couldn’t deliver on the fantasy of flying in space, recalling some of those old Colony Wars games, that kind of stuff.

You will get your fix of space battles in Starhawk.

:dance:

Warhawks transforming into mechs is way too gdlk. Dunno what to think about the building thing. I feel that it might really hurt the game if it isn't implemented well.

Have you guys never played Warhawk before? :doh:

i played the hell out of WarhawK ,made it to II Lieutenant rank, loved it a lot, now these details & gameplay footage from StarhawK has just blown me away, its like WarhawK meets Command & Conquer ( one of my favorite rts), drop pod spawns , hawks , mechs & what not. most of the people here didnt played much coz of the long learning curve, i ve spent almost 600 plus hours on warhawk, had also been accompained by Tushiq , a fellow ivgian . this announcement reminds me the good old days from warhawk, its easily my favorite mp this gen & starhawk looks like it ll topple warhawk in everyway :thumbsup: , cant wait for it. :)

Archived