Official Wii-U Thread

Congrats PS...

Club Nintendo and Nintendo network id are two different things..you cannot use one for another and vice versa. Also, u cannot use US eshop card or any other card on UK account..

What exactly are you trying to accomplish..?

Thanks dude.

It says i will get

• Wii U console = 1000 Stars

1000 stars if i register wii u . But when i try to do that from eshop...it says password/email error...i made sure it is right.

But on searching on internet forund this

http://en-americas-support.nintendo.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/531/~/cant-link-club-nintendo-account-%28error-code-%2F-message%29

Thanks dude.

It says i will get

• Wii U console = 1000 Stars

1000 stars if i register wii u . But when i try to do that from eshop...it says password/email error...i made sure it is right.

But on searching on internet forund this

http://en-americas-support.nintendo.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/531/~/cant-link-club-nintendo-account-%28error-code-%2F-message%29

Check this link out..it shows how to link club nintendo id to Wii U..its a UK website

https://www.nintendo.co.uk/Wii-U/Hardware-Features/Club-Nintendo/Club-Nintendo-665177.html

I presume you probably tried it same way and it should work..but the other link you shared says otherwise..either one is wrong..

Check this link out..it shows how to link club nintendo id to Wii U..its a UK website

https://www.nintendo.co.uk/Wii-U/Hardware-Features/Club-Nintendo/Club-Nintendo-665177.html

I presume you probably tried it same way and it should work..but the other link you shared says otherwise..either one is wrong..

I tried doing that only..but it just keep saying password/email error.

need to ask Sach4life ...he has pal wii u.

So i keep gttinge error 107-7401 jsut checked....according to some one on net ...mera ko UK jana padega just to link my Nintendo Id to Club Nintendo . :O

Simonwii posted the 01/03/2013 at 8:43 AM response.png
Your console is not in a country where you can link your account (eg Switzerland)
. With the Wii it was possible to connect by touching the parameters (I did) But the Wii U is connected, so if your Nintendo Network account Switzerland (example) and you find yourself in France, it will not work at all. I'm in the same problem and I abdicated because the manuals specify. Happy now!

Maybe try to use a VPN on your router(generally not possible unless your router is flashed with dd-wrt or something) to fool Nintendo into believing that you are in the UK? Or use a VPN on a laptop and share that connection with Wii U through wi-fi. Would be complicated either way and probably not worth the hassle. What would happen if you can't link your club Nintendo id to the console?

PS: idiot company apne idiot stone-age policies ke saath idiot console banaata hai, aur hum idiot log phir bhi idiot ban ke khareed lete hain.

Maybe try to use a VPN on your router(generally not possible unless your router is flashed with dd-wrt or something) to fool Nintendo into believing that you are in the UK? Or use a VPN on a laptop and share that connection with Wii U through wi-fi. Would be complicated either way and probably not worth the hassle. What would happen if you can't link your club Nintendo id to the console.

PS: idiot company apne idiot stone-age policies ke saath idiot console banaata hai, aur hum idiot log phir bhi idiot ban ke khareed lete hain.

True. nintendo toh padeshan kar deta itna simple things complicate kar ke.

Hey PS...what is the address that you have provided on Club Nintendo..

UK.

And my mii mein bhi its uk.

So i keep gttinge error 107-7401 jsut checked....according to some one on net ...mera ko UK jana padega just to link my Nintendo Id to Club Nintendo . :O

Simonwii posted the 01/03/2013 at 8:43 AM response.png

Your console is not in a country where you can link your account (eg Switzerland)

. With the Wii it was possible to connect by touching the parameters (I did) But the Wii U is connected, so if your Nintendo Network account Switzerland (example) and you find yourself in France, it will not work at all. I'm in the same problem and I abdicated because the manuals specify. Happy now!

Aisa kuch nahi hai. I have linked my account to the club nintendo account without any issues. Just start your system and make a fresh account with uk as your country. Then follow the procedure mentioned on their website to link it to a club nintendo account. I don't remember the exact way i did it, but i faced no issues.

Also, congrats :good:

We can play mk8 next weekend.

So, is PAL WiiU a bad thing?

I have local ones priced around 24K (Mario Kart 8 Premium ed.)

It is always advisable to go for USA wiiu.

Then no clue what's the issue..

Thanks anyways.

Aisa kuch nahi hai. I have linked my account to the club nintendo account without any issues. Just start your system and make a fresh account with uk as your country. Then follow the procedure mentioned on their website to link it to a club nintendo account. I don't remember the exact way i did it, but i faced no issues.

Also, congrats :good:

We can play mk8 next weekend.

Thanks.

Sure we will be playing next weekend.

I would agree that the quality of Nintendo games are way better than the games released on other consoles in recent time..

Archived