Halo 4

Bulovski

Well, Halo:CE SP is awesome, halo 2 not so much

(you play as a alien dude most of the time, which I didn't like) halo 3 is good, but some of the levels are a PITA to complete.

FFS dude....use a spoiler tag. If you're immeresed in the Halo universe, what you just revealed is a surprisingly brilliant experience. And you're revealing it to a guy who's looking forward to playing it for the first time :doh:

EDIT:

Guys, Is the Halo series worth buying for its single player campaign? Have never played a Halo game n am about to source all the previous games from Amazon.......So are they worth buying for the single player campaign/story.

Eventhough the Halo franchise is known for its MP primarily, from personal experience, I can tell you that all Halo games excpet Halo Wars are definitely woth playing for the SP campaign. They're in a class of their own. Halo Wars is not so enjoyable unless you're Co-op ing with a buddy.

F**K story,gfx,mp and everything else.

for me MASTER CHIEF>>>>>>>>THE GAME

MASTER CHIEF!!! :wub:

Master Chief has finally been woken up by Cortana.

<_< master chief ka itna bada fan hai, to purana game kyun nahi khelta coop me. Coop.ke liye halo se accha game hai koi? :spank:

I'm more Interested in finding out more about the armor upgrades in multiplayer and the customizable loadouts option... I hope it's not something similar to COD..

I'm keeping mum for the moment :|

But I wouldn't rule out out COD'ification just yet. Still, too early to pass judgements. Let's hope for the best :fear:

The next thing O'Connor talked was about Perks in Halo 4. On this topic, here is what Frank O' Connor has to say.

"I’ve responded to it a couple of times. There aren’t ‘perks’ in the game as being described here. And classic Halo is still there. But there are things we will be rolling out soon to put all of this discussion in a much better perspective and I suspect calm frayed nerves. …We didn’t mention them. That’s why I put it in quotes. That term was coined by someone else to interpret stuff they saw in the UI. Not a big deal in the grand scheme of things and to be expected during announce fervor. And yes, it’s partly our fault since we re rolling out more information about this stuff at a later time."

Archived