Uncharted 3- Drakes Deception - Fragfests

TAZ

Seems like DLC bought a problem with it as well, Lots of people have already started deleting the DLC. As everybody knows DLC maps lead to kind of a subsection of matchmaking, which now consists of all the vets equipped with FAL, GMAL FF and everything OP to F*** the sh*t out of newbies, and randoms are getting the raw end of the deal as well...

Stopping Power of GMAL and FAL are absurd, and club them with LAG, and you get the most frustrating game EVER..... ND just can't balance this game, Summer beta was so much more FUN and balanced than this SH1T. <_<

:cry: I miss the old UC2 FUN, summer beta at the end of its time was so Perfect, why did they have to mess with it so badly, and new maps won't help, they will only remind me of what FUN UC2 games of Plunder, Elimination used to be ..... :cry:

Ya players are divided now,every match is Tough.Last night all the matches that we played,we were put against higher ranked players all the time.No more easy kills now :bigyellowgrin: I have to get used to FAL now :bigyellowgrin: But the Maps look Amazing :thumbsup: Awesome Team Objective game in Fort :wOOtjumpy: Ajay being kicked out :rofl: UC3 Rocks :punk:

BTW,Only Doughnut Lazaravic skin is available to download with FHC na?No other Skins have been released na?

Ya players are divided now,every match is Tough.Last night all the matches that we played,we were put against higher ranked players all the time.No more easy kills now :bigyellowgrin: I have to get used to FAL now :bigyellowgrin: But the Maps look Amazing :thumbsup: Awesome Team Objective game in Fort :wOOtjumpy: Ajay being kicked out :rofl: UC3 Rocks :punk:

BTW,Only Doughnut Lazaravic skin is available to download with FHC na?No other Skins have been released na?

FHC is ALL DLC Stuff.... Each and every skin & all the maps... you can see the skins pack 1 & 2 those have all the skins...

thanks a lot surya ... you are the MAN !!! :kisstogether:

Surya is da boss man :-)

Glad to help :)

Maps look so much beautiful... :wub:

+1 .. Even though I din spend much time playing UC2(only level 36 :P) .. the new maps are far better than the old ones visually. Even better than the UC3 on disc maps by a large margin.

Seems like DLC bought a problem with it as well, Lots of people have already started deleting the DLC. As everybody knows DLC maps lead to kind of a subsection of matchmaking, which now consists of all the vets equipped with FAL, GMAL FF and everything OP to F*** the sh*t out of newbies, and randoms are getting the raw end of the deal as well...

FAL, GMAL and M9(ROF) will all get nerfed soon ;)

whiny lil bitches at ND forums are doing their best to take care of Gmal's SP and M9+ROF

I have to accept that the first match I played in a DLC map is one of the most annoying, if not the most annoying match I played in UC3 till date. Opponents just refused to stop camping. FAL, GMAL + Camping + QB in fort :wallbash:

I have to accept that the first match I played in a DLC map is one of the most annoying, if not the most annoying match I played in UC3 till date. Opponents just refused to stop camping. FAL, GMAL + Camping + QB in fort :wallbash:

fort has always been a campers paradise ... I remember in UC2 people used to take FAL and Camp.. camp ... camp.

Though in UC3 version of the fort they have an option to climb up the Walls and get inside the Spawn area, unlike UC2 version, to kinda make it more difficult for Campers

fort has always been a campers paradise ... I remember in UC2 people used to take FAL and Camp.. camp ... camp.

Though in UC3 version of the fort they have an option to climb up the Walls and get inside the Spawn area, unlike UC2 version, to kinda make it more difficult for Campers

Is that so?

No one noticed it last night..

Is that so?

No one noticed it last night..

Even I din see any way to get into their spawn. There is a wall which you can climb but that doesn't take you into their spawn point. you will land right outside the wall

Archived