Super Street Fighter IV

Guest shoryuken_king

holy mother that SHII almost gave me a heart attack!

best evo EVER!

i feel sorry for the doods who're not part of the sf community!

When I saw the Poongko matchup with Fuudo I was thinking that all that was needed there was some strong pressure and those unpredictable DPs but Fuudo showed him up and Latif should take a bow because he took three big players down and I think in the end his limited attack took him down. I can see a lot of Viper players coming up now lol.

honestly i know it sounds stupid but the way pj latif played is testament to how much bs the sf engine allows, the dude had nerves to play the way he played in the top 8, ill give him that much.

I watched and it while my execution is very sub-par to some of those players I will say that he PJL became a bit predictable towards the end in the fuudo matchup. I would have loved to see Poongko vs Fuudo in the finals. And the BS flying around now is the nationality of Latif, some people will turn anything into a us vs you fight. Plain silly.

On another sadder note, my copy of AE is still not here :(

Latif-Poongko and Latif with the random.. err psychic Ultra was hilarious, even the commentators could not believe it :lol:

and Latif or what but Poongko beasted the beast, literally, I mean a Perfect, on Daigo

daigo Latif was still a close game, but Poongko just guessed Daigo's EVERY move correctly and punished him wholeheartedly

his match with Daigo was insane hype

a perfect, Really, god, I am still to recover

Seth Killian probably did not speak for a while after that Poongko onslaught, the utter shock on his face on the stream said it all

*after poongko drinks red bull*

Daigo : Fuudo, What does the scouter say about his power level?

Fuudo : ITS OVER 9000!!!!!!!

Daigo : WHAAAAAAAATTT?????

XD :roflroll:

btw I am buying fightpad from blitz & SSFAE from intencity

The new beast arrives soon

B)

^^ You already bought it??... I would recommend you buy a budget stick over a fight pad man .... Fight pad doesnt have great advantages over DS3 ... Since you are starting from scratch , fightstick is recommended.... try working out a deal with the other peeps who are buying , maybe a bulk order or something??...

^^ You already bought it??... I would recommend you buy a budget stick over a fight pad man .... Fight pad doesnt have great advantages over DS3 ... Since you are starting from scratch , fightstick is recommended.... try working out a deal with the other peeps who are buying , maybe a bulk order or something??...

nay bro, I'll need a fight stick for left handed peeps,

anyway I am going to leave analog movements & try practising on d pad,

cant wait for AE arrive, man I wish I had a cc <_<

man daigo vs poongko is just sooo fking insane ... I just wish it was the finals ... I feel bad for people who arent in the SF community :P , That sh*t was too godlyk .... SF4 - perfect blend of Strategy,Rushdown,Scrub tactics and HYYYPEEEEE!!!!

FAAAAAAAAAAAAACK

:panic:

Just tried MVC3 with dpad :O

Dragon punch is so easy to pull off omg,

I am really hooked to it now, my thumb hurt like hell & it automatically try to switch to analog.

Imma goona practice from now on, shadow better come tonight(for DS :fear: )

glad I didn't sell sf4, :happydance:

Archived