Movie Discussion Thread

HundredProofSam

A review- "The Dark Knight Rises is, finally, the best of the Nolan Batman films. For the first time, the 3rd act is the best act in the film"

Edited by Akai San

How good are the recliners in R-Deccan?Any idea pune guys?

never went to R-Deccan. Ever since cinemax has opened, we're going only there...excellent audio and video quality and all the seats have a little push-back, a rarity in pune multiplexes... :P

How good are the recliners in R-Deccan?Any idea pune guys?

I never went there, but I heard that audio quality sucks. I prefer screen 5 of E square.

Edited by The_Rock

E-square is pretty good.Went there a lot.

But I went to Cinemax for ZNMD.Awesome experience.Might choose Cinemax.

Also going alone.I want no bakbak around me.Full focus on TDKR. :P

For the first weekend, there will always 90% of people, who don't even know who Nolan or Bale are. Or is this the 3rd installment. they just come with the hype surrounding or one genuine fan's friends :P And i always hate that.

watchout for the morning shows, less occupancy

set alarm at 8:50 AM wednesday morning .. praying that BMS works fine with no hiccups - Prasads IMAX screen day1

Edited by Keano

waiting for cinemax or gopalan cinemas to open booking as they are both on the way to home and i hate PVR in bangalore, it is the Sucketh.

Cinemax and Fame are starting bookings on Wednesday

Also a reviewer mentioned that those who liked Begins more will feel TDK Rises is the Best movie in the trilogy while those who liked TDK more will find TDK Rises as 2nd Best .