Dead Space 3

Dbz_479

Every bonus gun in LEs/CEs and in-game purchases unbalances the game a lot. Thats why I hate in-game purchases and bonus materials.

It's interesting how much this is a matter of perspective. For me and Nash, the limited edition guns are the only good ones we've seen in the game so far. There's one particular carbine with a shotgun attachment and that shotgun is far and away the most used weapon for both of us. We've tried all the other pre-order and promo guns and we've even crafted blueprints to make new guns and they are all significantly inferior. I think this might be because co-op makes things harder. Enemies in co-op usually take 3-4 shots to kill while those very same monsters will go down in one hit in single player with the same gun.

It's interesting how much this is a matter of perspective. For me and Nash, the limited edition guns are the only good ones we've seen in the game so far. There's one particular carbine with a shotgun attachment and that shotgun is far and away the most used weapon for both of us. We've tried all the other pre-order and promo guns and we've even crafted blueprints to make new guns and they are all significantly inferior. I think this might be because co-op makes things harder. Enemies in co-op usually take 3-4 shots to kill while those very same monsters will go down in one hit in single player with the same gun.

Yeah that shotgun/AR combo is insane. Also universal ammo pretty much means that you won't use anything else. I wonder who came up with this stupid decision.

Yeah that shotgun/AR combo is insane. Also universal ammo pretty much

means that you won't use anything else. I wonder who came up with this

stupid decision.

Iam using Pulse rifle with grenade launcher attachment and fully upgraded Shotgun :D

- Animated menus suck. When will developers understand that?

LMAO. Someone pointed this on the forums and got gangbanged last I checked , they're defending it by " state-of-the-art " load masks :rofl:

Doesn't the classic mode disable universal ammo?

Don't think so. It disables co-op , also achievements are NOT cumulative if you play on hardcore directly , like DS2 , so watch out. I think they did it because of crafting and cod'ifying the franchise for more numbers , with the main reason being slot/item management nerf. Sadly , this is one of the last franchises which I can remember having fun with item management , and the last one was BH CV , BH1 remake and 0.

Game is quite challenging even on normal....I have no interest in playing it again on hard or impossible :fear:

I'm finding it a lot easier compared to DS1 and 2. Currently on Chapter 9 and I think I have died about 2 times so far. Also there seems to be a lot less variety in the types of necros you fight compared to the previous games.

Also I think Impossible is meant for NG+ when you have suitably upgraded gear.

Completed the game... Ending was meh...Overall a good game but not as good as first two Dead Space games. Easily the weakest entry in the series ...imo :)

Elite Suit

WoRqyVp.jpg

NNnNQmi.jpg

New difficulty modes -

NewGame+

iXSxeGM.jpg

Classic - Dead Space

XAxmDQe.jpg

Pure Survival

ApxAYY8.jpg

Hardcore -

k2Pwt8L.jpg

wtf :O - Complete entire game without dying :|

Lots of NG+ options. That's always a plus in my book. So far I'm liking the game enough to go through it again.

BTW I just crafted a full-auto AR + grenade launcher + acid mod and slapped on a bunch of upgrades on it. Finally a worthy replacement for the DLC carbine/shotty.

Archived