Ninokuni

Keyofx

Combat description sounds a lot like Eternal Sonata to me. Which is good, I liked that battle system.

Anyway, placed an order on Nextworld. Hope they get it soon....

Its like Dragon Quest 8, the battle system.

and the game is a must have . I don't know how anyone can resist buying this after playing the demo ! PSN is the best option. As for ppl who ger DNS errors, put ur ps3 in ur router's DMZ and use free google dns servers and ger out of the stone age ! ps3 has no dwnload issues if u do these two things.

I bought this game off PSN today.Big sized games like dead space 2 and bulletstorm got corrupted when i downloaded them few months back.They were around 12 and 6 GB but this on a whole new level(21 GB).I am afraid if it goes corrupt,Help?is there guide on the site about proxy servers?Also if my download fails,I can re-download it from Download list,How many times can that be done?Since Dead space 2 was a PS+ game i wasn't afraid as the limit was infinite.But this is a purchased game so i am unsure.

My brother is coming from USA in may, gonna get a butt load of games after boards.

Ninokuni, Catherine, Rayman Origins for sure and maybe AC III, borderlands 2.

Any other good game which is over looked?

Played the game for around5 hours yesterday. Good game, good good game, hence the 5 hours in a go ! Like the battle mechanics a lot and love the art a lot. The story doesn't feel like Ghibli once u r in the fairy world. The initial start in the real world does have a Miyazaki's trademark feel to it. Child protagonists, small family events etc. But once in the Fairy world , its back to videogamey save the world routine. But thr beautiful art of the fairy world and suweet music makes up for it !

My gripes, for now , are mainly technical:

1)I would have liked higher res textures in the environment. Characters look sharp, but environ textures, if they had been higher res, the game would have achieved the ghibli look perfectly.

2)Lack of AA. Why? We are on the ps3 here.

3) Just a bit of visible pop-up ! Again, why?

4)command wheel with D-pad and movement with left stick means we require two left thumbs ! Right now, in the heat of battle, I find myself holding the left stick to one side using my right thumb while browsing the command wheel with my left thumb!

Other than that the game is a purrrfect fantasy journey. Beautiful and charming.

A question: Should I sell stuff like 'Dumpty Egg' and 'Springwater' or are they going to be of use later ?

bah ! The fights will bore u on easy ! and difficulty can b brought down anytime u feel stuck. There's no sense of achievement if theres no challenge. Whats the point of a battle system if u don't have to use quick pland and tactics in a fight?

To each his own, but u might get bored without the game's fault.

Did some side quests today in DDDell

before I start towards Golden Grove. Great game !

Absolutely loving it ! :D

I bought the jump ability with my first merit card, turns

out its just as useless as the game description said :P ! I

thought it might have some use at all !

BTW, had taken up the side quest where u have to find

the diary of the traveller. It is supposed to be on an

islqnd with two trees in the NWest of the map, but can't

find it anywhere ! Any tips ?

bah ! The fights will bore u on easy ! and difficulty can b brought down anytime u feel stuck. There's no sense of achievement if theres no challenge. Whats the point of a battle system if u don't have to use quick pland and tactics in a fight?

To each his own, but u might get bored without the game's fault.

Not playing for now will resume end of the month

Archived