The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Karooo

my friend who is a huge RPG genre fan got a 360 last week but doesn't have a internet connection setup at his new home. Is internet connectivity required for playing the game ? (as in to download patches etc ?) what aspects of the game will he be missing if he starts playing without an internet connection

Siren???

Yes. Siren Blood course. Listening to its XMB music when alone at night is not recommended.

my friend who is a huge RPG genre fan got a 360 last week but doesn't have a internet connection setup at his new home. Is internet connectivity required for playing the game ? (as in to download patches etc ?) what aspects of the game will he be missing if he starts playing without an internet connection

Patches are not that important for 360. The game is does not require internet connection for playing.

what about RE4

RE4 was tense, not scary.

Edited by Super Zombie
  • Like 1

There is one tiny miny bug on 360, the textures look slightly off if the game is installed on HDD. But chances are your friend wont notice.

The 1.1 patch is recommended, as it fixes some known bugs, but I have played the game for 25 hrs on PS3, no patches installed and no bugs found. So all is well.

Dont you dare touch dead space..or just steer clear of the horror genre..(RE5 doesnt count, go nuts )

I never touch any game that is even remotely scary, hell the vampires in oblivion used to scare me, nice to see we have a friend here.

How i play horror games

The entire house lit up like christmas

An episode of the Simpsons/Futurama/South park ready and waiting to be played on the laptop

a big bowl of dip chips and a bottle of coke

:good:

so whiterun finished, atleast 20 quests now pending, you get 2 quests from reading the books in the jarl's mage's library, me likey

though I'll have to read the book again to know where to find red's sword

Am i the only one or do people hate the burnout paradise like map system in this game ? , i can't pinpoint a single persons location on the map like palace or whatever it just points to city where the person is located , i have to listen to every dialog of the people assigning to mission to know the location of the target

Am i the only one or do people hate the burnout paradise like map system in this game ? , i can't pinpoint a single persons location on the map like palace or whatever it just points to city where the person is located , i have to listen to every dialog of the people assigning to mission to know the location of the target

If they're inside a hold/building/dungeon, it marks the entrance on the map. After entering, it points exactly where they are - 2D & 3D. You can also use the Clairvoyance spell to see a path to them.

Edited by MoonStruckHorrors

The game is f**ckin epic. Ran through one of the dungeons with the Shouts and was on my way back to Whiterun on my horse, to sell of the junk I picked up.

Suddenly saw a Gaint and Dragon fighting on the road to Whiterun. The dragon kept circling the Gaint and the Gaint kept taunting the dragon.

Was watching for about a minute and nothing happened, so sneaked behind the Gaint and killed him with a couple of arrows and rode back to Whiterun.

The damn dragon followed me all the way to Whiterun and started attacking the soldiers in Whiterun. Had to put down the dragon with 4-5 shots from my bow.

Anyway any good shouts to invest the dragon souls in. Got like three of them and not used them so far.

The only shout that I have right now is the one you get in the inital quest in Whiterun.