Any Customs if person brings stuff from US ?

hbksabhi

Dude as far as i know they will charge him customs unless he manages to slip by somehow :P

If they start charging him customs then its better to have the invoice otherwise they will charge customs as per indian pricing of the stuff.

And yeah some of the stuff could slip customs if the seal is broken as it can be declared for personal use but I'm not a 100% sure about this.

Dude as far as i know they will charge him customs unless he manages to slip by somehow :P

If they start charging him customs then its better to have the invoice otherwise they will charge customs as per indian pricing of the stuff.

And yeah some of the stuff could slip customs if the seal is broken as it can be declared for personal use but I'm not a 100% sure about this.

My total stuff is 2 Nexes 7 tablets in box and 1 headphones and 2 ps4 games

Games won't a problem at all . Headphones ka bhi ho jayaiga .

what should i do for tablets ?

The new limit for customs is 35k not 25k. I would recommend have one tab open and a bit used. The other sealed. Then you can always say one of them is your personal one which you were carrying, the other is just bought to take home.

what about PS4 with extra controller and camera , the total amounts to 30k.
will that cause problem. The box would be opened as the console would be checked first in Canada itself and would come with bill.

why do you need it sealed, you plan to sell it further, otherwise just tell him to throw the box and get the tabs.

Actually his Cousin is bringing and you can never be sure how someone else handles ur stuff , just for safety like , selling won't be a issue as i won't be looking for a profit in case i didn't like it .

i will tell him to leave boxes though . Should i tell hime to even open the plastic protecting the new tablet ??

Warning : Customs officials are not sure what tablets are exactly. Some officials consider tablets as phones and don't mind, but other consider it as laptop. Custom rules say you can only carry one laptop per person and the next one is chargeable. So if you are not carrying any laptops, one Nexus should be able to get through ... the other I'm not too sure.

Warning : Customs officials are not sure what tablets are exactly. Some officials consider tablets as phones and don't mind, but other consider it as laptop. Custom rules say you can only carry one laptop per person and the next one is chargeable. So if you are not carrying any laptops, one Nexus should be able to get through ... the other I'm not too sure.

you mea that customs officers are fools , come on man in this era so many people carry iPads on planes all the time . they must know what that is

:rofl:

Archived