Sic Parvis Magna

Keano

how is it 11 when 10 are listed and 5 were included in advance? shouldnt it be 15?

Dude praju has not included Sameuun name under confirmed once... so its 11 and those included in advance are not counted..

also taz & praju , try inviting some other players we know like: THE_UNBEARABLES, gamer_drake , drgp, dink_layar, psyko, exorcist , ali invader,etc. :walkman:

I havent played with drgp/manu much over the weekend. Can someone check with either of them. Manu is not joining our parties since a week or so, I'll check with Gunjan in the evening.

not sure about psyko, dink and exo .. Taz, can you check with them about their availibility. I'll ask them when I see them online of psn/fb.

who is this ali invader ? Is his ID UR_GREAT_GRANPA ?

13 PLayers confirmed.. Also i think Drgp had confirmed but i am not sure.. So we almost have all regular players.. For me these players should be given preferences first..

mixke

saint

Joy...

Also praju remove Ketan's & Django name from the list

13 PLayers confirmed.. Also i think Drgp had confirmed but i am not sure.. So we almost have all regular players.. For me these players should be given preferences first..

mixke

saint

Joy...

Also praju remove Ketan's & Django name from the list

Ketan and Django .. I will wait for them to confirm in the thread.

Check with Sant, I dont have any means of communication to get in touch with him.

edit : I'll ask AB in the evening. He has been playing the game along with us for almost half an year now !

Well Thanks for asking, but I won't be able to take part in the tournament, and I believe it's for the better. Haven't touched the game since January, so I am completely out of touch, plus have a very busy schedule ahead of me, so even if I wanted to time limitation is a big constraint for me.

Either ways best of luck to all participating and kudos to both Taz and Keano for organizing the tourney, I hope everything turns out well and good, Also if you guys want to upload a few of the exciting matches or the finals in HQ HD format, I am there to help but only after 26th MAY.

P.S. :- Tazu, I will come online for UC3 on 26th MAY, keep your damn schedule free for that particular day !!!

Archived