LetsBuy.com

aramex are good in some cases but judging from your post, sone pe suhaga :giggle:

i myself have a good experience with aramex

and where tf you been from gtalk?

Only good use of Aramex is SnS. Otherwise they SDB.

Haven't logged into Gtalk for a while now. :|

Where were you from IVG ? :threatenlumber:

ran into a lil funny situation with LB. They created a docket number with blue dart but didn't actually ship the order for 3 days. Kept getting new churans from the customer care.

Finally got a knowledgeable chap on the phone today.. he confirmed what actually had happened. My order is properly shipped now...

Might not be the best experience, but i'm all for supporting these guys for one single reason : LB uses a prepaid delivery system wherein they bear the octroi for the customer :good: I love that :majesty:

ran into a lil funny situation with LB. They created a docket number with blue dart but didn't actually ship the order for 3 days. Kept getting new churans from the customer care.

Finally got a knowledgeable chap on the phone today.. he confirmed what actually had happened. My order is properly shipped now...

Might not be the best experience, but i'm all for supporting these guys for one single reason : LB uses a prepaid delivery system wherein they bear the octroi for the customer :good: I love that :majesty:

finally u too got trolled somehow by letsbuy :P :P

Was it a Cash on Delivery??

Or you had paid??

paid by card.

prepaid in this context means, they pay whatever octroi the courier company would otherwise charge me. Flipkart uses a similar system and for people like me in Thane where anything entering/exiting the city is charged octroi, it's as awesome as elastic underwear :dance:

finally u too got trolled somehow by letsbuy :P :P

:lol:

yeah but my order wasn't a game so i didn't have to invoke my alter-ego ( the angry fat woman who just can't stop cussing.... name : Jigishaa ) :mellow:

Archived