The Football Thread

Xeno

Chelsea will go trophyless for 5 years without him :fear:

Nah... Chelsea will only go on a winning spree now on, thanks to the confidence induced by Drogba... And dedicate each and every f-in win to Didier Drogba, cos without The Legend that Drogba is, Chelsea would have gone trophy less till now :)

Inspite of all this glory and for the champion player he is, he did not hog the limelight during the CL celebrations unlike the worthless duo of Bosingwa and Kalou :slap:

Even though Drogba's contribution to Chelsea is nothing less than spectacular, I respect Drogba for the deeds he has done for his home country... A £3 million hospaital?? Respect :majesty:

true that. the amount of work he has done for ivory coast is phenomenal. It will only improve after his move to china and all that $$$ he will get there.

“ We are no longer in the negotiations stage,” Bico said. “We have reached agreement with all parties ( has to choose between MUFC , MCFC and CFC ). There will be no higher bid.

“Eden has already said he wants it to be fixed before June 2. He will decide after the Red Devils’ (Belgium) games against Montenegro and England, then go on holiday with peace of mind.”

- Hazard’s agent, John Bico

“ We are no longer in the negotiations stage,” Bico said. “We have reached agreement with all parties ( has to choose between MUFC , MCFC and CFC ). There will be no higher bid.

“Eden has already said he wants it to be fixed before June 2. He will decide after the Red Devils’ (Belgium) games against Montenegro and England, then go on holiday with peace of mind.”<br style="color: rgb(28, 40, 55); font-family: tahoma, arial, verdana, sans-serif; line-height: 18px; background-color: rgb(251, 253, 254); "><br style="color: rgb(28, 40, 55); font-family: tahoma, arial, verdana, sans-serif; line-height: 18px; background-color: rgb(251, 253, 254); ">- Hazard’s agent, John Bico

Hope this bugger flops big time! I see attitude and selfishness all the way with him

I think Hazard will select Manchester United.My mate another spurs forum knows Hazard's dad.He said he doesnt care about the money.He will decide what's best for his son's future.That's why he also once said he wanted to join spurs when we were doing well.He wants max playing time.Man U on the horizon for Hazard.

I think Hazard will select Manchester United.My mate another spurs forum knows Hazard's dad.He said he doesnt care about the money.He will decide what's best for his son's future.That's why he also once said he wanted to join spurs when we were doing well.He wants max playing time.Man U on the horizon for Hazard.

dafuq.

Nah, City can pay him so much more than we can, and they are now the Champions of England and clearly a team on the rise.

Methinks it will be City he goes to, and second option Chelsea.

Let's hope your "mate"is right though.

Nah, City can pay him so much more than we can, and they are now the Champions of England and clearly a team on the rise.

Methinks it will be City he goes to, and second option Chelsea.

Let's hope your "mate"is right though.

City will surely pay him loads, but whats the guarantee that he will get the playtime that he is hoping to get... There is just way too much competition in City and lots of attacking players as well.... On the other hand if he joins Man U or Chelsea, he would get lots more time on the pitch and lesser time on the bench when compared to City...

Then again, I think the novelty has worn off.. Hazard's interested in this club, Hazard's interested in that club... This is turning out to be like Sachin's 100th 100... By the time he decides, I could care less....

City will surely pay him loads, but whats the guarantee that he will get the playtime that he is hoping to get... There is just way too much competition in City and lots of attacking players as well.... On the other hand if he joins Man U or Chelsea, he would get lots more time on the pitch and lesser time on the bench when compared to City...

Then again, I think the novelty has worn off.. Hazard's interested in this club, Hazard's interested in that club... This is turning out to be like Sachin's 100th 100... By the time he decides, I could care less....

if a player believes he is really good, he wouldnt be bothered about being relegated to the bench. And City's money could really sweeten the deal. Lets see what he chooses.

But yeah, i am also tired of this whole transfer season muppetry. Modric, sniejder, bale, etc etc.. half the worlds good players are linked to this or that club. Crazy Season