Steam deals

Aftrunner

246 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

you know how people get addicted to drugs :P ...very soon you will be paying them for breakfast,lunch,snack,dinner etc

lol... indeed. And if one could resell Steam games, you would have 2050 IVG feedback, not 205 :bigyellowgrin:

it'll definitely be on sale, although i don't expect the price to drop below 40$.

no servers close by, we have to play on servers hosted in japan, australia or europe depending on where your ping is best. same old story for pc gamers in india.

The entire Red Faction series is 75% off. If someone hasn't played the games, now's the time to get them.

Also if you buy Red Faction: Armageddon, you'll get all previous RF games for free. Then again RFA will be priced at 699/- here.

I've got gift passes (each valid for 3 days) for the following games (1 of each) :

Counter Strike : Source <-- gifted to "Sweet Poison"

Day of Defeat : Source <-- gifted to "Django_3101"

steamgiftpasses.jpg

If you want one, please PM me. I'll prefer to give only one game to one member, so please specify which game you want. And do include either your steam id or your email address in the PM coz those are the only two ways I can share the pass.

I couldn't find a better place to post this. Mods please don't consider this a violation of the thread. Its a Steam deal after all :bigyellowgrin: .

Edited by piper

IT's better not to buy MW2 now, coz all COD players are and would be busy prestiging in black ops. And no dedicated servers means no kick, no rules, and most of teh time no admin. Only game type filters will be there.