SRINI87

Project CARS Will Support 12K Resolutions, Will Pack The Largest Track Roster

Bandai Namco has released a new official trailer for Slightly Mad Studios’ Project CARS. Project CARS will be coming to PC on March 17th, and the publisher has also listed the game’s key features. According to them, Project CARS will pack the largest track roster of any recent racing game, a fully dynamic weather and TOD system, support for over 40 different wheels and peripherals, and support for both 12K resolutions and Oculus Rift.

Here are the game’s key features:

• A huge variety of motorsports and reflected car culture with relevant rules and formats

• The largest track roster of any recent racing game

• A freeform career mode that allows you to choose your own path with Historic Goals to earn, Accolades to win, Endorsements to sign, and Invitations to receive

• Competitive online with features such as ‘join in progress’ and invite-only sessions

• Fully-dynamic weather and time of day

• Race weekends including warmup sessions, practices, qualifying, and two-race format

• Pit stops and pit strategy creation for different scenarios and events (eg.. endurance)

• Deep tuning setup creation

• Asynchronous play via the Driver Network – Time Trial mode with downloadable ghosts and regularly-scheduled Community Events

• Save and share your proudest moments with photos and replays

• Player tailoring and accessibility features – dial the game to your own particular skill and comfort level

• Playable either at a cinematic 12K resolution or on a more intimate scale with Oculus Rift, Project Morpheus, or nVidia Shield

• Support for over 40 different wheels and peripherals

• Second screen support via apps created by the community through the Project CARS API

src:dsogaming

List hasn't been updated since May 2014...Its a decent list but it needs to grow..No Ferrari's...don't know if they can get license to Porsche..Jap cars aren't confirmed yet..

60fps is need for simulation, DC is a arcade racer so 30fps is fine i guess.

Can't wait for this game, why no preorders started?

Distributor is Namco Bandai..so its going be damn expensive...Also, official system requirements were released sometime back..Does that hold true for the final build..? Also, what's the build number for last gameplay footage..?

Distributor is Namco Bandai..so its going be damn expensive...Also, official system requirements were released sometime back..Does that hold true for the final build..? Also, what's the build number for last gameplay footage..?

Yep , i dont think it will come here ( physical version) . AFAIK the latest build is 834 .

From what i have seen on various forums,the current build has lots of bugs and graphical hitches and the AI and physics are also off and the online is also way off the final release standard.It would be best to keep the expectations low as it might take lots of post release updates to get the game into proper shape or we might be in for another delay.

Also i wouldnt preorder the game at this point(hell i wont preorder any game the way things are going on)

I have a lot of expectations from this game.Hopefully the devs wont let us down.

Does the game use the DUALSHOCK®4 controller in any cool way?
You'll hear your Pit Engineer talking directly to you through the integrated speaker :-)

I don't know if this is posted before or not but this feature will be awesome

no news if the console versions are getting launched here? or only importing a copy is the chance?

Thanks..

It's doubtful if the game is going to launch on any platforms here..Looks like Digital is the only option...and import of course..

Archived