Battlefield 4

PS Fan

Which platform will you buy BF4 for?  

233 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Ppl acted weird when I shared a tank killing chopper too

You need to understand that no one boasts about it.....it's just moments that don't repeat often

You guys should have been around TLOU gang :rofl:

I agree killing choppers & sh*t with tank , rpgs etc is cool and even i used to take screens but In battlefield they do happen frequently....keep on playing bf cq from now on and you'll understand .

You should have played previous titles man , bringing down choppers with at4 in bc2 was cool and that needed some skills and practice .

Edited by SpearHea:D

I agree killing choppers & sh*t with tank , rpgs etc is cool and even i used to take screens but In battlefield they do happen frequently....keep on playing bf cq from now on and you'll understand .

You should have played previous titles man , bringing down choppers with at4 in bc2 was cool and that needed some skills and practice .

exactly ....here the jets and choppers fly so damn slow ,its comparatively easier to do that

in bc2 bringing down the apache was very rare

Edited by kold_war

I can appreciate the skill but the music. 0__________________________________________________________________________________________0

Also, I note that the target system had a reticule to show the lead of the missile.

Edited by ALPHA17

BFBC2 to BF3 was a good upgrade visually and in terms of the multiplayer experience. BF4 is too similar to BF3, you realise it even more so when you see the bugs being repeated. Fkin copy pasting devs...

BFBC2 to BF3 was a good upgrade visually and in terms of the multiplayer experience. BF4 is too similar to BF3, you realise it even more so when you see the bugs being repeated. Fkin copy pasting devs...

I don't think everyone would agree to that.

I don't think everyone would agree to that.

+1 Bfbc2 forever

BF3 was lame , shittiest bf imo .

My bad, that was a vague statement. I meant in terms of content (DLCs), weapon customisations, and new game modes. I played BC2 for around 90 hours only but I still loved every single minute of it.

I dont think there is anything wrong with sharing scores or videos of ur gameplay. No matter how common place big explosions are, shooting down a chopper with an unguided rocket launcher or a tank YOURSELF still requires crazy skill and even more crazy luck, no matter how slow the choppers are now. Stop being spoilsport guys, take it easy on each other.

About BFBC2, its was better than bf3+bf4 combined. Its best part was how genuine it was, no pretence like bf4. No overdone stuff. Decent map size, not too small that its close quarters and not too big that shooting guns becomes a chore cuz everything is so far away. On foot combat is too tiring now cuz of long running, mostly long ranged combat, rooftop campers etc etc. I feel the scale on maps has gone just too big now and that can be a good and bad thing. Too overly and unnecessarily almost snobbishly complex though.

I dont think there is anything wrong with sharing scores or videos of ur gameplay. No matter how common place big explosions are, shooting down a chopper with an unguided rocket launcher or a tank YOURSELF still requires crazy skill and even more crazy luck, no matter how slow the choppers are now. Stop being spoilsport guys, take it easy on each other.

About BFBC2, its was better than bf3+bf4 combined. Its best part was how genuine it was, no pretence like bf4. No overdone stuff. Decent map size, not too small that its close quarters and not too big that shooting guns becomes a chore cuz everything is so far away. On foot combat is too tiring now cuz of long running, mostly long ranged combat, rooftop campers etc etc. I feel the scale on maps has gone just too big now and that can be a good and bad thing. Too overly and unnecessarily almost snobbishly complex though.

Yeah, we should post stuff which we are proud of. I remember I posted an RPG-chopper moment from the beta... I was just saying that Alpha posted a screenshot of the overview, didn't show anything great in there.

I agree that BC2 felt really natural. e.g. The soft on-screen text, not the in-your-face colours which BF3 did. Some of those maps should've been redone for BF4 instead of doing maps from the previous game itself (including an already rebooted map Gulf of Oman).

DICE are cramming too much into a single game nowadays, thereby diluting each sub-experience. E.g. Domination in BF3 was in a full-fledged DLC with maps designed for such a game mode. But now they just close off a section of a big map for that. The number of permutations of game modes, maps, weapons has been increased. While it does add to the variety, none of the experiences seem good enough.

Even with BF3 it took them enough maps experimentation (redo old, make SMALL scale, make HUGE scale, broken down maps) before they came up with good maps in the End Game DLC. E.g. Riverside is a great map, plays really well. As a result, I only have hope from the last DLC whenever it comes out :|

So far the good maps in BF4 are Zavod (scale is reminiscent of BC2) and Altai Range. Paracel and Rogue are decent but depend on how the round plays out. Don't even get me started on Locker... effin Metro was way way better than this.

Don't even get me started on Locker... effin Metro was way way better than this.

Waiting to see what special form of cluster-faak will we be served in that.

I dislike Op. Locker, mind-numbingly insipid map design. Even Dragon Pass plays better and Guilin Peaks is best for infantry only play (in my opinion, even if I lose there).

whoever designed operation locker must have been high/mind numbingly stupid :| the most ridiculous map design ever in the entire battlefield franchise
at least operation metro from bf3 had some routes to counter the clusterf*ck .......but here its possible but a real pain in the rear to get back the flags