Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain

playstation

Most people know the Joakim and Mogren reference by now.

Things that I came up with that might not be on the interwebz -

- When I first saw the doctor I could only think of 2 people , Sokolov and Marv with the latter having a striking resemblance.

- Perhaps the KA-60 ( If it really is ) could represent the timeline ? Nopes , 2008 seems very unlikely.

- Also , more than GZ , this has a " Les Enfants Terribles " vibe to it which I can't explain why.

- Anyone remember the studio indoors pic that was out a while ago with a side-by-side render based on the Fox Engine ? THIS truly could be a mixture of Live-action and real-time footage running on next-gen hardware , there's a brief moment where the camera gets up with the character as he goes up against the wall balancing himself and the whole thing looks as if it's begging me to control the character.

- The hexagonal flooring reminds me ONLY of AG , but now this timeline is probably way before even GW is established

- This one's quite straightforward - " From Fox two phantoms were born " - Fox in this context referring the engine and the two phantoms for their respective titles.

That's all I can think as of now.

Also, the scar on the right side of his face and the petal falling when he looks at his left arm for the first time.

Its BB alright.