The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

ScrewyAurum

Open World has got me a bit worried, hope it doesn't ruin the charm the witcher 2 had developed!

Knowing CD PROJEKT RED I have complete faith.

:( ...Not that impressive..if you compare it with other top RPG games :P

None of the top RPG's can compare to this when it comes to content, now graphical prowess and a compelling narrative with believable character-sets. And no current generation RPG goes out doling DLC's for free.

And no DRM.

Edited by ALPHA17

HYPE... HYPE... HYPE... HYPE... HYPE... HYPE... HYPE... HYPE... HYPE... HYPE... HYPE... HYPE... HYPE... HYPE... HYPE... HYPE... HYPE... HYPE... HYPE... HYPE... HYPE... HYPE... HYPE... HYPE... HYPE... HYPE... HYPE... HYPE... HYPE... HYPE... HYPE... HYPE... HYPE... HYPE... HYPE... HYPE... HYPE... HYPE... HYPE... HYPE... HYPE... HYPE... HYPE... HYPE!

None of the top RPG's can compare to this when it comes to content, now graphical prowess and a compelling narrative with believable character-sets. And no current generation RPG goes out doling DLC's for free.

And no DRM.

Since you said " RPG's " in general , it's highly debatable Though , have through-the-roof respect for CDPR on DLC.

Since you said " RPG's " in general , it's highly debatable Though , have through-the-roof respect for CDPR on DLC.

Well if you throw it back to the days of Planescape Torment, Baldur's Gate, Never Winter Nights, MORROWIND, GOTHIC 1 and 2 (plus Night of the Raven Expansion) and such the Witcher will hold its own. It has its strengths and its weaknesses but compare to any recent RPG and it rips through them like a silver blade through a spectre. Just my opinion.

And yeah in the department of Public Relations CD PROJEKT RED holds the highest regards in my opinion as well.

So hyped! CDPR taking Bethesda to school (they already did this with Bioware last time). This is gonna be great.

Also monster slaying is back! That was my only complaint about Witcher 2. There wasn't enough Witcher's work in it.

^^ get it from steam, as you can get it free from gog as a backup copy by contacting CD team.

Me waiting for 75% off :bigyellowgrin:

I already have both of them.

Also you don't need to contact them, just enter your steam key/physical copy key on gog and you get your back up.