The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing

Heaven Angel

How big is the game in terms of hours?

playing on highest difficultly..around ~25 hours so far (last act left).

So, if you play on highest difficultly, explore fully, do all quests, find extra stuff; it'll take ~25-30 hours to finish.

Normal difficultly takes around ~18-20 hours.

Also, they are planning to release FREE DLCs till episode 2 comes out (this year end).

@Joe Cool... 25 hours on hard? wow... I finished at 12 hours on Normal and I did every single quest, explored every nook and cranny and killed all enemies on all maps.

I went for a full ranged build... want to try a melee-only build next. Too bad the game doesn't have an NG+ at the moment.

Overall it's a very fun game especially given the price. Loved the banter between VH and Lady Katarina and the final boss was hilarious...

dropping every famous movie villain line!

Steam says ~29 hours so far..but cut 4-7 hours of repeating, multi-tasking and stuff.

I'm running on melee build. Act 1 gave hard time, real hard time.. Mainly that wolf den.

After that, with enough skill/ability points, picked it up well.

Overall it's a very fun game especially given the price. Loved the banter between VH and Lady Katarina and the final boss was hilarious...

True. Really well worth and fun to play. Katarina is funny.Those cheesy one-liners :D

Free DLC: The Scenario DLC enables players to fight high-level monsters that are above the level 30 threshold throughout the new levels reachable from the Secret Lair. Additional levels will be added to the Scenario DLC throughout the year along with unique in-game items and spectacular boss fights. After future updates, players will earn ’’Heroic Deeds” to boost their character to an even more legendary status as they slay the mysterious threats to the world of Borgovia.

Epic game support :majesty:

Tried the new levels. Nothing special since the level 30 cap is still there for Van Helsing. I completed one of the areas and didn't get any noteworthy drops either (got one set item - an amulet, Avenger set). Still for a free add-on it's a nice little bonus if you want to test your build against tough mobs.

• 2 weeks later...

Part II announced

TMaYRG6.jpg

After the successful release of The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing, NeocoreGames has announced that it's working on a sequel for the popular gothic-noir steampunk action-RPG influenced by Bram Stoker’s Dracula.

The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing II is in development for the PC and will allow returning fans to import their characters from the first adventure, while new hunters will have the opportunity to create their own monster-hunter.

"In the first game it all seemed so simple," said Viktor Juhász, narrative designer at Neocore Games, "defeat the mad scientist, free the land and ride into the sunset, but sometimes the fall of a villain only opens the way to more sinister foes."

Van Helsing returns to save the day again with the help of his ghostly companion, Lady Katarina. The gothic metropolis of weird science is on the brink of destruction as chaos rules the streets and a new enemy plots revenge.

The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing II hasn't been given a release date yet, but we expect to hear more soon. Stay tuned.

http://www.strategyinformer.com/news/23462/neocoregames-developing-the-incredible-adventures-of-van-helsing-ii-for-pc

Weeeeeeeeee! yiCHqqv.png

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived