Holyshit, Night gameplay is quite scary and challenging.. :fear: ..Is there a way to kill those special zombies? :| I tried fighting them but they killed me in 1 hit lol...

Check this out

has the new patch improved performance??

Runs fine with minor frame-rate hiccups.. Iam playing on high settings with Distance Slider set to default and FOV set to max

Edited by Zodak™

^ Is that a cricket bat?

Yes :)

How to kill the bandits in Yusuf mission? They just kick my a*s.

idk which mission you are talking about but the best way to kill bandits is headshot by a gun if you don't have any guns try to isolate them or use molotovs when they are in groups you can learn to craft molotovs skill in survival skill menu its available early in the game and easy to craft.

i always use molotovs and kill like 4-5 bandits when they come in groups.

Edited by joken732a

I started playing it this evening... each time I start the game from the desktop it keeps reverting back to windowed mode! I have to go into the Video option menu each time and set it to fullscreen mode and then it works... but if I exit back to desktop and re-start the game it goes to windowed mode again. A little annoying this.

Anyway to solve it so it runs on fullscreen always?

Edited by Black_Hawk

I am having some insane fun in this game.

And yeah night time is tough. Anyone managed to kill the night time zombies whatever they are called (volatiles?) I threw 2 Molotovs on one and nothing happened to it. I ran away.

f**k night gameplay man...You can't see sh*t at night plus using flash light attracts zombies :|

I am having some insane fun in this game.

And yeah night time is tough. Anyone managed to kill the night time zombies whatever they are called (volatiles?) I threw 2 Molotovs on one and nothing happened to it. I ran away.

:rofl::rofl: .. Start hunting night enemies once you're powerful enough

Game is glitchy now, i'll start as soon as it gets patched.

but not exploits .. i want them :bigyellowgrin: