Mortal Kombat X

Shadoken

If that's in engine...

BTW what retard decided to use that music for an MK trailer :doh:

Sorry it's not in-engine.... :(

It’s a CGI trailer produced by Digital Dimension and not an in-engine gameplay trailer. However, it does tell us several things to expect when “Mortal Kombat X” is finally released.

:fear:

First numbered MK since 4. I spent countless hours in UMK3 back in the day. Dem memories. :wub:

UMK3 was the sh*t back then. I remember buying Mega Drive cartridge long before I bought the console, and I used to open it almost every day and stare at the manual lol.

Scorpion is voiced by Ed, so he is literally the boss' favorite . I thought sub zero fans are used to taking a beating :giggle:.

This shouldn't be anything new. Every game is like this :P

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

:wOOtjumpy:

but would have liked the original score (by The Immortals) in the trailer...there is nothing more epic than that :fear: (actually watched the video with this playing in the backdrop)

^^ You are right . This is about 100 times better. Fight just seems so much better with more fast paced music , dont know what NRS were thinking with that rap crap.

HOLY SHIYAAAT :wOOtjumpy:

becomes my most anticipated game beating all other game releasing this year and next year. I think this will be the best game of Next Gen and will be a good contender along with MK9 to be the Best game of current. Actually I think this is already the best game of all time!

SUPERHYPED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

but would have liked the original score (by The Immortals) in the trailer...there is nothing more epic than that :fear: (actually watched the video with this playing in the backdrop)

IIRC that was from the theme song from the (awesome) first MK movie, not from the game.

Makes you want to throw down......

Archived