Steam deals

Aftrunner

246 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

If a mod agrees I think we should just rename this thread to Great offers on Steam.

Because Half life 1 is bieng sold on Steam for 0.98 USD. You cant even find a pirated copy for that cheap. :(

http://store.steampowered.com/app/70/

Limited time offer. Go ahead and grab it, whoever hasnt played it should do so immediately. This is the game where I think smart FPSs began. Its the stuff of legends. Right up there with Deus Ex as one of the greatest games ever.

And yes its still brilliant, if you can look past the dodgy graphics the game play is still second to none. The AI is actually better than Half life 2 (go figure) and the whole game just drips with atmosphere.

Surface tension = one of the greatest levels in FPSs. EVER.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

New deals

Beyond good and evil, GRAW, Far cry and Slient hunter 3 at 10 USD each. Pretty good if you havent played any one of those.

I would particularly recommend Silent hunter 3. Its a WW2 Submarine combat simulator from German point of view. Very deep and absorbing game. Not for everyone though.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...