PS4 With 4games

TW-RAth

Imported 30k is too pricey. It costs $399. So the seller is keeping about 2-3k calculating shipping costs and import duty. Better will be to get imported by a family/friend if you have. Or else wait for a better deal. Amazon is already selling the console without the games at 36k and you get Rs 200 coupon with every Rs 3000 gift voucher. So do the math yourself, is the lesser money & games worth the warranty or not.

Imported 30k is too pricey. It costs $399. So the seller is keeping about 2-3k calculating shipping costs and import duty. Better will be to get imported by a family/friend if you have. Or else wait for a better deal. Amazon is already selling the console without the games at 36k and you get Rs 200 coupon with every Rs 3000 gift voucher. So do the math yourself, is the lesser money & games worth the warranty or not.

400+tax+shipping+customs easily hits 500+$ which is 30k in itself. 400+tax itself is around 450$, which is 27k

As I said if he has a family/friend he can get it without any import duties or shipping charges.

Sent from One plus One

First find someone who is coming back then put a request then order a console for 450$ and then wait, rather just throw 30k and get some brilliant 4 games and console immediately , your logic still makes 0 sense.

First find someone who is coming back then put a request then order a console for 450$ and then wait, rather just throw 30k and get some brilliant 4 games and console immediately , your logic still makes 0 sense.

You fail to realize that you don't have to pay $450 if someone is bringing it for you. Just because you don't have anyone doesn't mean he won't. Without understanding other's point of view when you claim it to be a fail, it is you who fails in getting your point across.

How can you say it's a good deal without asking him to check the condition of the console? Wow you are a sensible person.

Sent from One plus One

You fail to realize that you don't have to pay $450 if someone is bringing it for you. Just because you don't have anyone doesn't mean he won't. Without understanding other's point of view when you claim it to be a fail, it is you who fails in getting your point across.

How can you say it's a good deal without asking him to check the condition of the console? Wow you are a sensible person.

Sent from One plus One

435-450$ is the price he will pay in US, except for couple of states all states levy taxes, and hence he will need to pay around 35-50$ in taxes based on the location, dear mr.santanu. And just cos you asked i don't, i have a US bought console myself, anyway no point..take care.

20f3p12.png

21cwnqt.png

Sent from One plus One

The condition of console is always first priority. I really don't think it needs to spelt out explicitly.

Archived