Diablo 3

Aftrunner

haha, a typical PC gamer :lol:

btw Diablo 1 was available on PS1.

it was never an exclusive,

get over it :slap:

http://kotaku.com/the-console-version-of-diablo-iii-could-very-well-be-th-5992203

Reason #1 is obvious, u can play offline

Reason #2 is harder to understand without getting your hands on the PlayStation 3 version of the third Diablo, but it becomes obvious almost as soon as you do: Diablo III feels much, much better on a controller than it does on a mouse and keyboard.

Edited by sudarsan

haha, a typical PC gamer :lol:

btw Diablo 1 was available on PS1.

it was never an exclusive,

get over it :slap:

No one is saying Diablo is not going to work on consoles, Torchlight already proved that it will. Its you saying stupid things like

controllers are best suitable for Diablo

or

PS 3 version will be the definitive version[Kotaku],

and playing on a controller with duel analog sticks is the way to play Diablo

I mean I seriously doubt your credentials when you start quoting Kotaku.. :lol:

If you think that the PS version will be superior to the PC version by miles you are sorely mistaken. Sure when it comes out the PS version will be better in certain aspects with the design changes but none that cannot be later patched into the PC version. Also no, its never gonna be the definitive version of the game as there are things that will just not be possible on the console version. In fact Blizzards insistence on making a console port down the line is why after 11 years of waiting we got a Diablo game so shitty, soulless and dumbed down that I can't get the will to finish the game I shelled 60 bucks on.

No one is saying Diablo is not going to work on consoles, Torchlight already proved that it will. Its you saying stupid things like

Did u even read the article, he explains why controller feels more comfortable than K & M,even lot of people on comment session from different site felt controller would be better choice.

Are you implying that a controller cannot be plugged into a PC?

i never said that, using a controller for a PC designed interface wouldn't work well.

They have changed the whole interface for the ps3.

Moving the character with an analog stick would be lot more comfortable than clicking the mouse 500 times.

there are couple of article out there, read it for more details

Edited by sudarsan

Using a controller for a PC interface wouldn't work well.

Any excerpts apart from Kotaku or other sites. Personal experience, because a lot of folks have been using controllers of their choice and enjoying various games on the PC.

Don't see how DIABLO III can be an exception. Also, on PC won't there be a button remapping functionality?

Any excerpts apart from Kotaku or other sites. Personal experience, because a lot of folks have been using controllers of their choice and enjoying various games on the PC.

Don't see how DIABLO III can be an exception. Also, on PC won't there be a button remapping functionality?

Im pretty sure redesigning the whole gameplay design should give you a better exp. than mapping a controller for a game that was designed solely for PC. you should probably read the article first to get a better understanding :)

If you think that the PS version will be superior to the PC version by miles you are sorely mistaken. Sure when it comes out the PS version will be better in certain aspects with the design changes but none that cannot be later patched into the PC version. Also no, its never gonna be the definitive version of the game as there are things that will just not be possible on the console version. In fact Blizzards insistence on making a console port down the line is why after 11 years of waiting we got a Diablo game so shitty, soulless and dumbed down that I can't get the will to finish the game I shelled 60 bucks on.

Dumbing down for console !! for what .you cannot blame consoles if the game suffers from online connectivity, repetitiveness and flawed game-play design. i don't get it, explain

Not blaming the connectivity issue, thats another f**k up entirely, but the gameplay yes I can see the console influence clearly whenever I play it. As for using the the analog stick instead of "clicking the mouse 500 time' as you put it, its a point and click RPG! An entirely a sub genre of RPG's. It one of the defining features of the series its inception and its not really that difficult of cumbersome from keeping the stick pointed in one direction. It has more advantages to it too than using a stick. KB + M has a lot of advantages over a controller especially in a game like this where you can use hotkeys to pretty much mix up your play style on the go.

But hey each to his own. I am a avid console gamer myself but I am not as blind as to call the console version superior over the PC version after reading through a few articles.

• Like 1

hey guys the new patch 1.08 is good, lots of decent changes to multiplayer and drop rates are better i played 1 hour today and got 3 legendaries on MP2 which has never happened to me in all my 250 hrs of gameplay! http://us.battle.net/d3/en/blog/9647272/patch-108-now-live-5-7-2013

I should get back. Kind of got annoyed because MP0 was too easy & MP1 was getting frustrating, especially with elites & that damn sand wasps

Played Diablo demo on a PC like 15 years ago, i think. really liked it, looking forward to it on PS3.

PS 3 version will be the definitive version[Kotaku], thank PC gamers for testing the beta :rofl:

and playing on a controller with duel analog sticks is the way to play Diablo

:rofl::rofl::roflroll:

Diablo plays like any other twin stick shooter, controllers are best suitable for Diablo

Diablo, twin stick shooter. :surprise::wallbash:

(btw, you don't have to click 500 times to move, you can hold 'em ;) or like me, map spacebar to move with the mouse pointing in the direction to move)

We are going back to our roots with Diablo 3 console version - Blizzard

http://www.officialplaystationmagazine.co.uk/2013/05/07/diablo-3-interview-adapting-the-original-for-ps3-why-theres-no-move-dlc-plans/

Q. Blizzard hasn’t done a lot of console development recently, was it a shock to the system?

MB It is a different environment and that’s why we needed a team of developers with a console background. All our developers, designers, artist all have a strong console background. And the team that was made for this product has a long history of making console products at different companies. For them it’s not that much of a culture shock. For Blizzard it’s really more going back to our roots. Blizzard started making console games along time ago and we just wanted to get back into making a console game. We wanted to bring the Blizzard quality of games, Blizzard gameplay games to anther audience that hadn’t got to play them recently.

Edited by Zodak™

:rofl::rofl::roflroll:

Diablo, twin stick shooter. :surprise::wallbash:

(btw, you don't have to click 500 times to move, you can hold 'em ;) or like me, map spacebar to move with the mouse pointing in the direction to move)

It play like any other top down twin shooter, move with left stick and aim with right(Even-though for some reason, they are going using right stick to dodge) :wallbash:, hope i can reconfigure it

still, moving your character with analog stick is way easier than clicking or holding your spacebar

People quoting Kotaku on this thread :panic::panic::panic:

It play like any other top down twin shooter, move with left stick and aim with right(Even-though for some reason, they are going using right stick to dodge) :wallbash:

:suicide::suicide::suicide:

The faq did I just read, Diablo can be better played with a controller :lol::rofl:

Yes, moving your character with the analog sticks is much better than clicking your mouse 500 times, only problem is choosing inventory but they have redesigned the whole interface to suit the controller. ps3 will be the definitive version :hypocrite:

Yes, moving your character with the analog sticks is much better than clicking your mouse 500 times, only problem is choosing inventory but they have redesigned the whole interface to suit the controller. ps3 will be the definitive version :hypocrite:

Just a question, have you ever played a Diablo game? :)