Battlefield 4

WhiteWolf

Which platform will you buy BF4 for?  

233 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Holy christ!! Master Tech nerd uses cheap devices. :mellow:

:mellow:

anyone up for play ?

no one on teamspeak server

I poked you in the afternoon.

Edited by ALPHA17

Infantry is still the backbone of everything. Players who can all fly are pretty useless if none of them wants to risk capping flags due to mundane reasons like K/D.

and players who fly a helicopter to a sniping spot and bail from the helicopter while there are others in the heli are just worse than useless. They kill their teammates and destroy a vehicle all for a stupid sniping spot :doh:

(also, what would be the cheapest and least intrusive headset option? Preferably one ear, earphone, wireless? altho wired would do too, no game sound should come from earphone- only chat voices... i hate wearing bulky headphones.) HELP!

I presume you will be using speakers. That will usually be a botheration to others when you speak (coz game sounds and our own voices will travel back to us through your speakers->mic).

@alpha : Which iBall mic you use? I have ZERO luck with any of the mic/headsets of 3.5mm plugs. Tried front jack, rear jack of motherboard, and now the Xonar DG. But my voice is barely audible through those. Fkin irritating. I have a set of USB headphones designed for VoIP, those I use. But I'd love to have simply a mic that I can clip-on or keep nearby and speak into.

@alpha : Which iBall mic you use? I have ZERO luck with any of the mic/headsets of 3.5mm plugs. Tried front jack, rear jack of motherboard, and now the Xonar DG. But my voice is barely audible through those. Fkin irritating. I have a set of USB headphones designed for VoIP, those I use. But I'd love to have simply a mic that I can clip-on or keep nearby and speak into.

It is some cheap stuff that you can pick up for ~300/- bucks from S.P. Road.

Originally purchased for my parent's SKYPE sessions, it has been 'appropriated' for my needs now.

and players who fly a helicopter to a sniping spot and bail from the helicopter while there are others in the heli are just worse than useless. They kill their teammates and destroy a vehicle all for a stupid sniping spot :doh:

I try to issue a 'GET OUT' warning now-a-days whenever things seem to get out of my hand but in the heat of battle I end up selecting 'GET IN'. Getting out of a helicopter with no warning is the stupidest thing one can do.

Even the jet-ram-bug is annoying.

What's wrong in sharing score card

That's what the feature is meant to do....

Ppl acted weird when I shared a tank killing chopper too

You need to understand that no one boasts about it.....it's just moments that don't repeat often

No, no, Piper just had a minor misunderstanding.

Shooting down choppers is common place now. Especially if you unlock the STAFF / SABOT round.

Edited by ALPHA17

It's not common to shoot it down with your basic artillery fire

& that too far away.....atleast not on PSN

I'm not talking about upgraded seeking weapons

SABOT is not a seeking type, it just flies really fast.

STAFF is a passive guidance system.

So guys, how can I record my pc gameplay? When i use fraps my game lags like sh*t...

If you have an nvidia kepler gpu,you can use shadowplay,negligible hit in performance and also saved files are very small in size.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

It's not common to shoot it down with your basic artillery fire

& that too far away.....atleast not on PSN

I'm not talking about upgraded seeking weapons

shooting down choppers n jets with a rpg/smaw,even when they were at a distance was quite a common sight in bf3 on ps3........i had done it many a times

every now and then i use to get shot by a rpg bastard whos far away

plus now in bf4 its way more easier because of the slow speed of the jets/chopper.............in bf3 it was very hard to takedown a jet with a rpg cos of its high speed .....but was a common sight

Edited by kold_war