Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare

KnackChap

Developer : Sledgehammer game.

Publisher : No 1 video game publisher

Platforms : Next gen first. (whatever that means)

Release: Sometime in november

Full Unveil: 4th may

In the last 20 years, global combat has seen a steady shift towards the use of private military corporations, or PMCs. What happens when the highest bidder becomes the world's next superpower?

A new era arrives for Call of Duty. See the world reveal on 5.4.14.
http://www.callofduty.com

Stay tuned for the full VICE investigation of PMCs. http://www.vice.com

blacksmithactualfullsf3jc7.jpg

the trailer actually looks nice

and i hope i am correct that this time finally we'll see something new

I think they'll go the TitanFall way

Release on next Gen & port it to last Gen. Later

Wasn't that the plan from the beginning?

Also, the end of the trailer. Ultimate Call of Duty experience on the XBox ONE.

That trailer must have leaked from XBL channels

Also that means 1 month exclusive DLC :rofl:

ALL FOOTAGE CAPTURED FROM XBox ONE (at the opening of trailer), so at best 720p quality even on YouTube.

That aside, seriously this is going to move the ONE's numbers and MicroSoft are surely gunning for it.

Please leave the console wars bullshit out if this thread atleast. Commenting on the resolution even before the reveal etc is just :doh: Everyone and their mothers know MS and Acti have a partnership when it comes to COD. It's not something new.

I am not stoking the console wars I am more interested in the evergreen partnership of ACTIVISION and MicroSoft at this juncture.

The latter is really pinning its hopes on the game to float the ONE up. The promotional placement speak for themselves. All footage captured on the XBox ONE, what was the relevance of that?

CoD: Titanfall edition :P

So much for World War 1 and fantasy elements.

Boy you make it sound like COD :AW is the Xbone's last hope :rofl:

Considering they have been trounced in the sales department and player count on most cross-platform titles is pathetic (check BF4 stats if you don't believe me), I don't know what exactly you have to show for the brand.

The XBox division will continue till MicroSoft considers it profitable and sustainable to its interests. But yeah! As AnK says the two companies (#1 Game publisher and MS) are fundamentally attached at the hip and hopefully the terrible sales of Ghosts and the ONE will be remedied.

And what relevance? Maybe the footage was actually captured on xbox one so it was mentioned as part of their partnership. Same happened with titanfall I think. Big deal.

TITANFALL, almost all the promotional footage was PC.

^^ I go to the next generation thread too. Generally to add something worthwhile to the discussion instead of discussing numbers all the time.

Your "concern" for the terrible sale of the ONE or the lower player stats does not need to be brought up in any thread you wish.

Why should I be concerned about the sales figures of the XBox ONE?

Archived