Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare

KnackChap

So even after downloading 7.35 GB, the game is not allowing me to play MP :( "Play Online" option is grayed out. Can only start local play, wtf !

Any ideas why? I see this "installing content" tab in the MP main menu.

Hit options.. on AW icon on xmb.. u will see the progress of download.. for remainder..

One of the worst netcodes since Black Ops, SHG seems to have gone back a decade with this sh*t. Combine this with fked up spawns from MW3 and its a clusterf**k 90% of the time. I'm guessing/hoping these are just typical day zero woes but its infuriating as fk which is sad because actual gameplay is super amazing.

I didn't face any issue with netcodes.. but yeah.. hell knows when COD Guys will learn to implement.. proper spawns..

also.. CC..tue..nightfall nite :P

Hit options.. on AW icon on xmb.. u will see the progress of download.. for remainder..

I checked, 12GB downloaded out of 42GB.

I thought I ll be able to play online after that 7GB initial download cause I selected MP when it asked me - "What do you wanna play first" :/

One day leave wasted. Right now, only able to play MP with bots. F**k my life.

The number of peak/average players for the PC version is so disappointing . Games like Payday 2 which is a year old has more gamers playing it :(

Because Payday 2 community and support is awesome. Also, it's massive fun to play. All those free updates and huge online community is really well maintained, unlike CoD, where there is no support. Game doesn't even have VAC support.

Joe? How many players on PC? (also compare to day 1 of ghosts if u can so i get a perspective)

Also how is the lag?

And most importantly, CONTROLLER AIM ASSIST FOR MP?

Less than 30k. Yesterday average was 27k (BF3 has more active players :lol:). Maybe it's because of zero day edition. Will see if the number increase today-tomorrow.

Don't have lag issue.

There is controller aim assist for MP.

Also, game is already hacked. No VAC support either. Good luck. :lol:

I think Flipkart is delaying the delivery on purpose in order to promote Flipkart First :ranting: . My copy has been traveling between warehouses in Thane and Bhiwandi since Sunday. Once it leaves Mumbai, it will reach me in 2 days. I expect it on Saturday.

Is this like Destiny where the time delay increases the level disparity between you and your friends?

Less than 30k. Yesterday average was 27k (BF3 has more active players :lol:). Maybe it's because of zero day edition. Will see if the number increase today-tomorrow.

Don't have lag issue.

So is it worth buying for 22keys now or wait ? Haven't played any COD MP since Modern warefare 2 . But since i liked Titanfall very much , i am looking forward to this .

Because Payday 2 community and support is awesome. Also, it's massive fun to play. All those free updates and huge online community is really well maintained, unlike CoD, where there is no support. Game doesn't even have VAC support.

Don't have lag issue.

Did u plug in controller and check for urself? Or can u link me to a official source that confirms this?

Cuz COD always had aim assist ONLY IN SP... if its active in MP too then I am sold. I am good with 3 months of action and unlocking sh*t. :P

PLS CONFIRM THIS!!!

Also hacked as in? Is it something that will bug me in every game or like once in a blue moon with some aimbot? I dont care about leaderboards' top 10 having hacked stats. :P

Also how many players did Ghosts have on launch day?

So is it worth buying for 22keys now or wait ? Haven't played any COD MP since Modern warefare 2 . But since i liked Titanfall very much , i am looking forward to this .

Not worth 22 keys. $25-30 max.

Did u plug in controller and check for urself? Or can u link me to a official source that confirms this?

Cuz COD always had aim assist ONLY IN SP... if its active in MP too then I am sold. I am good with 3 months of action and unlocking sh*t. :P

PLS CONFIRM THIS!!!

Also hacked as in? Is it something that will bug me in every game or like once in a blue moon with some aimbot? I dont care about leaderboards' top 10 having hacked stats. :P

Also how many players did Ghosts have on launch day?

Controller support is native, and comes with an aim assist. Even Ghosts had controller support + assist. But you'll probably get rekt by KB+M players.

Ghosts: 36,922

Advanced Warfare: 27,961
Will probably increase 3-5k more by today.
COD: get it on console.

:cry:

Nuuvem has it for $42 (under Rs 2600). Safe? Buy? Indian CC works?

(Spin bought from thr using VPN n got a ROW key, he paid via paypal tho so...)

http://www.nuuvem.com.br/produto/1992-call-of-duty-advanced-warfare

Why not get it from steamtrade ? its selling for 22key = 2200 INR .

Archived