Shadoken

So there is also a possibility that they will bring back maiden in black :P.Also,no bonfires :fap: .So if you die,you have to play the whole level again.At least no possible checkpoint system before bosses :punk:

There's a chance this will not be related to the Souls games at all. Maybe in spirit but I won't go as far as expecting a DeS2 complete with "Soul of the mind, key to life's ether..."

• 4 weeks later...

Great looking stuff! Can't wait to get all excited and hyped with the visuals only for FromSoft to flip us the bird at the very last moment and butcher 75% of the visuals in the final, shipping game.

:lol:

This would be exclusive on ps4 so i think team would have more time to focus on one platform....so maybe ...this time it turns out to be true.

its an internal trailer like Battlefield's. if and when it gets revealed, they will show a different trailer.

i think he is saying is that game should have not leaked and revealed directly at E3.