Official Toys & Figures Discussion Thread of Plastic-Colored Awesome

KeezNah

ok, some of you asked for a few buying tips. here's a bit of advice:

- When it comes to gaming-related stuff, Maya Toys is your best bet. You can find one at Great India Place and DLF Mall near CityWalk Saket (I think there's another somewhere in Gurgaon, not sure). Things you'll find: Gears of War, Super Mario Bros., Mega Man, Street Fighter, Mortal Kombat, Final Fantasy, Pokemon, Halo and more (some good stuff from comics, TV shows, and movies as well). Only real catch is the pricing. In a word, ree-dunk-u-lus. Gears 6-inch figures go for Rs. 2.5k. Street Fighter and Mega Man 6-inchers for Rs. 1k. Because they're not officially released here is why these prices can go from "eh" to "HULK SMASH" - still, you'll find an occasionally good deal or two with enough snooping around. Final Fantasy Advent Children 10 inch figures of Sephiroth and Cloud were going for around 1.5k. And they're fully poseable, which isn't too bad. Otherwise, when it comes to older, official stuff from distributors like FunSkool, Maya Toys has a decent backlog. You can still find stuff from The Dark Knight, Superman Returns and Iron Man.

- When it comes to Funskool toys, any big shopping franchise like Shopper's Stop and Lifestyle will carry the latest goods, sometimes even with discounts. You won't find much, if hardly ANY, gaming toys at these places. But since Funskool is an official distributor, they carry a lot of brand power with them and have fairly competitive pricing when compared worldwide (have a peek on whats available). Consider this: Devastator retails now for Rs. 3750, but when it was released in the US - that baby was a hearty $100USD. So we actually got the better deal, we just had to wait a bit longer!

if you have any other questions let me know

i would have to look, i was only able to find ONE shop that was selling it. luck was on my side ;o

what else are you looking for btw?

i need jolt and sideswipe or completing m autobot collection

and otherwise i am looking for

fallen [leader class[ i doubt they have manufactured it]]

soundwave

aarce twins

chromia

you want me to ship u the icecream van mudflap and skids?

incase u are not gelling them there

To be honest I haven't really tried looking for it, I actually wanna get the bigger stuff out of the way first before I start worrying about Deluxe Class as there's a surplus of them all over Delhi shops. Plus, I'm broke right now :doh:

Thanks for the gesture though!

i need jolt and sideswipe or completing m autobot collection

and otherwise i am looking for

fallen [leader class[ i doubt they have manufactured it]]

soundwave

aarce twins

chromia

I can help with Sideswipe, LOTS of those here. Chromia as well, haven't seen an Arcee or Soundwave as of yet. As far as I know, there's only a Voyager Class Fallen available, I haven't even seen the Leader one (if it even exists).

Fancy any Decepticons? :doh:

Archived