Dishonored

SRINI87

Yes you can sneak around in Fallout and Skyrim and you get sneak kill bonus in Skyrim (like 2x damage if you wear certain apparel don't remember about sneak attack bonus in fallout) ....I absolutely loved The Dark brotherhood,Thieves guild mission which i completed without getting detected.(infact i kept on doing Dark Brotherhood missions even when they were repeating )

Yes i loved completing Hitman2,3,4s missions on Silent assassin's rating and completed MGS3,4 without killing anyone.

What i meant when i actually said that i didn't enjoy the stealth mechanics of deux ex was that most of the times when sneaking around it felt like the first person view camera was just floating back and forth depending on movement........ whereas in games like Hitman,MGS,Skyrim,thief you feel a certain weight ,sensitivity about the character sneaking around and that is what makes every second of sneaking so enjoyable for me.

that is what i was trying to ask whether just ducking and moving around undetected feels fun in dishonored?

^^ It is a little floaty but not unnatural. Stealth works but sometimes you get detected even behind cover, they have not completely fleshed this feature (what is cover and not). You can adjust head-bob if you feel default is too much for you.

Movement is fun and once you start exploring with Blink, you will not need to duck very often in certain maps.

just started playing this on pc :wOOtjumpy: what a fabulous game :wOOtjumpy: new IPs FTW !! hope this sells over 3 million to inspire other big studios to bring out their new IPs (which we know they are holding back for the new console generation)

GOTY so far [at least for me] :wub:

The game loses steam near the end, after the sewer mission, but the quantity of detail on display here is really rare. Its unwieldy, feels less mass-packages than other triple A games out there (a good thing) and even when it loses its grip its not because of a lack of ideas. A good experience, and definitely looking forward to the Daud DLC.

I killed daud

Will it effect the DLC? :fear:

Go replay the game.

Just kidding (although it is worth a replay), I think the Daud DLC will detail events prior to the game. What I want for the game is HD-resolution texture patch.

If i complete the game in very hard mode, will i get any trophies :rolleyes:

No clue, I am playing on PC. First pass took ~20 hours and need to unlock a ton of achievements still.

Confirmation no you will only get achievements on what 'type' of playthrough you did.

Yes you can sneak around in Fallout and Skyrim and you get sneak kill bonus in Skyrim (like 2x damage if you wear certain apparel don't remember about sneak attack bonus in fallout) ....I absolutely loved The Dark brotherhood,Thieves guild mission which i completed without getting detected.(infact i kept on doing Dark Brotherhood missions even when they were repeating )

I know stealth is there but it's not that gr8 compared to other hardcore stealth games.....

• 2 weeks later...

Archived