PlayStation Vita Thread

Cash

HDFC provides VCC facility.You can make one right now I guess and reorder.

Amazon accepts Netsafe cards :)

Thanks a lot guys. I was actually checking out and giving up on the netsafe also since amazon specifically says Amazon.com does not currently support the Verified by Visa or MasterCard SecureCode programs but also says in the next line : You can still use your Visa or MasterCard card as payment for an order, but you won't be asked to enter your Verified by Visa or MasterCard SecureCode password.

I will make a VCC right away :)

@angersmash: You said they are offering $20 cashback. Did you get it? Won't a one time use VCC mean I wont get it back? Either ways I am more concerned about my actual order :|

Thanks a lot guys. I was actually checking out and giving up on the netsafe also since amazon specifically says Amazon.com does not currently support the Verified by Visa or MasterCard SecureCode programs but also says in the next line : You can still use your Visa or MasterCard card as payment for an order, but you won't be asked to enter your Verified by Visa or MasterCard SecureCode password.

I will make a VCC right away :)

@angersmash: You said they are offering $20 cashback. Did you get it? Won't a one time use VCC mean I wont get it back? Either ways I am more concerned about my actual order :|

in case of a refund to your netsafe card, it will automatically credited to the account you used to create it.

There wont be any one time charge right? Coz netsafe are only one time use so if they charge $1 then it's blocked. Should I make 2 netsafe cards, one for 100 and another for 13000 bucks for Vita? :| or just one ?

I was already charged $1 for the CC originally with which I placed a few orders.

Now will they charge again for every new card? Or was that first $1 charge the end of it?

@ sarath I got a memory card instead.The 20$ promotion was announced afterwards.To get a free 4 gb card purchase both of them using a single cart and then the price of memory card will be reduced to $ 0.Still ask the cc before ordering.

Yeah I saw that after adding it to the cart. But no same day delivery and even with 1 day delivery it says 24th and free 2 day it's 27th. I need it by 24th so don't want to cancel my order which will come on 22nd.

I was asking if there is anything available for the existing older pre-orders. No bonus for us? :(

I wrote to CC already

Right now just want the Vita. :(

There wont be any one time charge right? Coz netsafe are only one time use so if they charge $1 then it's blocked. Should I make 2 netsafe cards, one for 100 and another for 13000 bucks for Vita? :| or just one ?

I was already charged $1 for the CC originally with which I placed a few orders.

Now will they charge again for every new card? Or was that first $1 charge the end of it?

Pls help me with this :nerves:

Game4U just replied on my FB Wall question, where I asked about the launch date:

"retailers are getting the vita stock on 23rd or 24th Feb, we will ship it as soon as we receive it."

So yeah, there is a slight delay. Bummer...

@ sarath I got a memory card instead.The 20$ promotion was announced afterwards.To get a free 4 gb card purchase both of them using a single cart and then the price of memory card will be reduced to $ 0.Still ask the cc before ordering.

I received an e-mail from their rep. I am completely lost in the details.

I however understood that they offered me the 4GB card for free. What I can't understand is what they are saying about it, how it will be refunded and stuff.

My Vita will be shipped and will reach by 22nd FEB :bigyellowgrin:

Shipment 1 of 1

Shipping Soon

Delivery Estimate: Wednesday February 22, 2012

Request Cancellation

PlayStation Vita - WiFi

Sold by: Amazon.com LLC

I got this. Please tell me should I take it or not?

Please place an order for the free item “Official PlayStation Vita Memory Card” directly from Amazon and write back to us and we’ll ship the item free of cost by either waive off the total order cost (or) refund the total order cost including the shipping cost for the new order.

Archived